Formula 1...

'Dale

Got to agree - those rubber-nosed Newey Bulls will most likely run away in the dry.

But still, weird thing have happened in Brazil - and I'm not just talking about what goes on in the stands! Alonso have done brilliantly to still be in with a shout. And it would've been interesting to see what would've happened without those two T1-klaps he got from behind, esp the completely unnecessary one from Kimi. (Water under the bridge...)

Let's hope for a grand finalé!

BTW - my predicament: I like Vettel much more than Alonso... but I've been a Ferrari fan since I can remember. Will be supporting the red cars (not bulls) on Sun!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impartial to both bring a Hammie fan.

Vettel to pop champers from the top step - rain or no rain with his points lead.

Hammie on pole in his final race for Mclaren.

Mclaren has front row sewn up.

Alonso back in 8th.

Vettel in the 2nd row.

Gonna be exciting indeed.

Going to be one to watch. Especially if it rains as predicted. Schu's last race, Ham's last race for Macca, looks like it could be Kobayashi and Kovalainen's last race as well if they don't come up with money FAST, title decider to crown new Youngest Ever 3 Times Champ (record held by a certain Mr Senna and if I remember correct it was achieved in Brazil), last race for HRT, last race for Petrov...

Will also be a great race. Button will want to proof he can race with and beat Hamilton and Perez needs to proof McLaren didn't make a HUGE mistake. Hamilton will want to win his last race for Macca.

Maldonado needs to overcome his ten place grid penalty and score some points as, even though it looks like a done deal, he has not yet been confirmed at Williams. Neither has Senna. Grosjean needs a clean race with solid points as he needs an offer from Lotus still and with Pic in at the Renault powered Caterham, theres less pressure on Lotus to sign a French driver. Kovalainen could be the better bet for them then...

I'm sure we'll see Alonso drive the wheels off his Ferrari. All he can do is drive the race of his life and then see how the chips fall after the flag. Rain will spice things up for sure.

Bring on Brazil 2012!

Cream rises to the top. Vettel looking to have the ascendancy ....

What an opening 20 laps!

Wow!!

Cream rises to the top.

And goes sour sooner rather than later.

The prancing horse will climb to the top of the pile soon.

Vettel a class act. Would love to see him in a red car some time

Imagine that...

:-)

Btw

Is Massa checking out?

Edited by Puncheur

Is Massa checking out?

Stupidly Ferrari renewed his contract for 2013.

I was so hoping we'd see Hamilton and Alonso, or Perez and Alonso next year.

Of course, I have been flying a red flag even in the Alessi and Burger days, so I'll always be flying a prancing horse.

Saw a guy today with a Lambo, and my first reaction was, why didn't you get a Ferrari?