Formula 1...

'Dale

More emphasis on actual suspension development and utilisation maybe?

Yip. And with a possible return of active suspension. Although I'm not so sure where they are on that seeing that FRIC is getting banned. F1 makes no sense some times.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Action packed race!

http://www.grandprix.com/jpeg/jiri/pger14/sun/massa3-lg.jpg

http://www.grandprix.com/jpeg/jiri/pger14/sun/racing3-lg.jpg

http://www.grandprix.com/jpeg/jiri/pger14/sun/racing1-lg.jpg

http://www.grandprix.com/jpeg/jiri/pger14/sun/kvyat2-lg.jpg

http://www.grandprix.com/jpeg/jiri/pger14/sun/racing2-lg.jpg

Edited by Iwan Kemp

very entertaining race indeed. For those of you who said that Kimi would give Alonso a good run. Hahahaha. Time to go back to rallying. Bottas is def one to watch, riciardo continues to impress.

very entertaining race indeed. For those of you who said that Kimi would give Alonso a good run. Hahahaha. Time to go back to rallying. Bottas is def one to watch, riciardo continues to impress.

He tried that last time out at Silverstone and look how far that got him! :ph34r: But as the saying goes - if Massa did not have any bad luck, he'd have no luck at all... Jeepers, what does the guy have to do?! Bottas is looking awesome.

And agreed, Riciardo is doing really well. Loved the dice with Alonso, two guys going at it hard, but fair. And to get good word from Alonso says a lot. (Maybe it's because Alonso finished ahead on that one!)

Nice comeback from Lewis, but I was under the impression he was supposed to have started from pitlane after changing brakes?! Nico most likely had the calmest ride of all - to go and make more (all-German) history.

He tried that last time out at Silverstone and look how far that got him! :ph34r: But as the saying goes - if Massa did not have any bad luck, he'd have no luck at all... Jeepers, what does the guy have to do?! Bottas is looking awesome.

And agreed, Riciardo is doing really well. Loved the dice with Alonso, two guys going at it hard, but fair. And to get good word from Alonso says a lot. (Maybe it's because Alonso finished ahead on that one!)

Nice comeback from Lewis, but I was under the impression he was supposed to have started from pitlane after changing brakes?! Nico most likely had the calmest ride of all - to go and make more (all-German) history.

Fully believe that "accident" was Massa's fault.

He turned in even though there was no space, he was already beaten and failed to concede. Magnussen was ahead, IMO.

Fully believe that "accident" was Massa's fault.

He turned in even though there was no space, he was already beaten and failed to concede. Magnussen was ahead, IMO.

Yeah, same here. First corner needs a level head and a racer willing to do some giving and taking. He's not had the best year and it's costing Williams big time. They could have been 2nd in the standings by now.

Was quit funny to hear his comments about "GP2 racers" and rookies only to forget he received a 1 race ban from HIS OWN TEAM in 2002!

Pity about all the politics and drama that's (seemingly) taking front, middle stage over the excellent races we've had this year. Build up to Russia's 1st race will most likely take on the same tone as Bahrain two years ago.

Best thing about that accident was that Magnussen did not get punished. At least some sanity prevailed. It is racing, sheet happens. This punishment for every overtake gone wrong attitude really stinks - hopefully it will calm down.

O/T - I really enjoyed a highlights package of WRC season thusfar last night. Talk about things going wrong! Racing on the limits and beyond...

Edited by SeaBee

Best thing about that accident was that Magnussen did not get punished. At least some sanity prevailed. It is racing, sheet happens. This punishment for every overtake gone wrong attitude really stinks - hopefully it will calm down.

Last three races they have tried a new "system". Stewards will only investigate if it's a big accident or incident OR if it gets reported (moaned by a team) to them to investigate. So far it works! Under the old "everything gets looked at" Hamilton would have been punished like crazy for some of his moves on Sunday.

Haha, and fortunately Kimi's not much of a talker - otherwise he'd have been on the radio for half the race. That pinball incident was classic... Just imagine if it was one of the whiners in the middle. :ph34r:

Hamilton was also taking some serious chances at the hairpin. Diving from a ridiculous distance back.

Was surprised he only lost the front end plate, cost him 2nd place for sure.

Can't help but dislike the prick. Hows his comment on Saturday about Nico receiving another "gift".

How does he think he won his only title in 2008, plenty of gifts in that year for him and besides the fact that was also recently helped out when Rosberg had a DNF and he won the race.

Hamilton was also taking some serious chances at the hairpin. Diving from a ridiculous distance back.

Was surprised he only lost the front end plate, cost him 2nd place for sure.

Can't help but dislike the prick. Hows his comment on Saturday about Nico receiving another "gift".

How does he think he won his only title in 2008, plenty of gifts in that year for him and besides the fact that was also recently helped out when Rosberg had a DNF and he won the race.

Yeah, everyday I love him less and less... Did you see he's insinuating that the safety car not coming out for Sutil was a conspiracy to ensure Nico takes the win.

Yeah, everyday I love him less and less... Did you see he's insinuating that the safety car not coming out for Sutil was a conspiracy to ensure Nico takes the win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a git. Have said it time and again - he's a self-entitled C&&T who will take the 1st opportunity to blame someone for his own mistakes, yet grind them into the ground as the first "underprivileged black racer" to win a championship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a git. Have said it time and again - he's a self-entitled C&&T who will take the 1st opportunity to blame someone for his own mistakes, yet grind them into the ground as the first "underprivileged black racer" to win a championship.

This oke is the reason I stopped watching F1. My interest now is mainly to get the good news that he is not on the podium.