Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's already happening in MotoGP. Marquez is on FORM! Only person in first place this year

At least there have been some epic battles and races this year. To me the Vettel and Schu years would have been okay if Vettel had a Ricciardo next to him and Schu (not chicken **** and) willing to have a real team mate next to him. Imagine Schu and JPM or Raikkonen in Ferarri - Would have been great years.

So even though Merc has been dominant the inter-battle between Nico and the 12 year old has been interesting. Hamilton is fast - no two ways about it. Even better now with Williams getting in the mix and RBR and the not-so-prancing horse getting closer.

Also loving the fact that Force India can run with some of the "bigger" teams. Makes watching worthwhile.

A few reports doing the rounds that Alonso will be free to walk at the end of this year (rather drive for Fer 15 & 16) if Ferrari is not 3rd or higher in the standings come end of the year. Not the biggest secret either that he's been offered a contract extension through to 2019 that he hasn't signed yet.

I hope for his sake he waits it out to see what 2015 brings (for Fer and McLaren) before putting pen to paper.

Rosberg. Every time. Far more humble, far less gittish.

I am also liking Lewis less and less, but I still prefer him to Rosberg. I dont know why, but I dont like him. Maybe the fact that he comes from such a wealthy background and had it all his own way growing up. Lewis I think had to work harder to get where he is, make more sacrifises. He should remember that, as he is also acting like a little rich spoilt brat these days.

As it stands I dont cheer for any of the Merc drivers, and I still love it when Vettel hits trouble or gets beaten. Alonso, Bottas, Riciardo and Massa, cause he has had terrible luck, get all my support. Looking forward to the weekend.

That's already happening in MotoGP. Marquez is on FORM! Only person in first place this year

It is a little different, I think Marquez is just so much better than everyone at the moment, he could probably beat them on a tricycle!!!

This has stuck with me, over a blind rise at 260km/h into turn 1 at Laguna Seca. Note both wheels off the ground. RIDICULOUS!!!!

post-35569-0-87221400-1406121172_thumb.jpg

Back on topic, has it been mentioned before that Hamilton is a TJOP :whistling:

I am also liking Lewis less and less, but I still prefer him to Rosberg. I dont know why, but I dont like him. Maybe the fact that he comes from such a wealthy background and had it all his own way growing up. Lewis I think had to work harder to get where he is, make more sacrifises. He should remember that, as he is also acting like a little rich spoilt brat these days.

As it stands I dont cheer for any of the Merc drivers, and I still love it when Vettel hits trouble or gets beaten. Alonso, Bottas, Riciardo and Massa, cause he has had terrible luck, get all my support. Looking forward to the weekend.

I suppose you also believe that there is a conspiracy against Hamilton???

Guarenteed if he was first with a 10second gap he would be singing a different tune.

What a tjop!!!!

http://www.news.com....q-1226998512308

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

It is a little different, I think Marquez is just so much better than everyone at the moment, he could probably beat them on a tricycle!!!

This has stuck with me, over a blind rise at 260km/h into turn 1 at Laguna Seca. Note both wheels off the ground. RIDICULOUS!!!!

post-35569-0-87221400-1406121172_thumb.jpg

Back on topic, has it been mentioned before that Hamilton is a TJOP :whistling:

He's a natural of note. The way he drifts that bike of his and still get the tires to last is beyond me. We will most likely many, many dominant seasons from him.

Massa creates his own bad luck.

True

I don't believe in any conspiracy theory, but the lack of a safety car was frankly bizarre and quite shocking

Anyone familiar with what happended to Tom Pryce and the young Kyalami marshal at the SA GP of 1977 would know why.

This in a sport so concerned about safety that the last race was delayed for an hour while the armco was fixed for an impact unlikely to reoccur in the next 100 races (not saying thatdelay was wrong by the way)

@ JohnnyBravo, Massa creates his own bad luck.

I still feel sorry for him. He is not a bad oke. Hope he can turn it around towards the end of the season.

I suppose you also believe that there is a conspiracy against Hamilton???

Guarenteed if he was first with a 10second gap he would be singing a different tune.

What a tjop!!!!

http://www.news.com....q-1226998512308

Like I said, I dont particularly like Lewis or Rosberg. Lewis is a tjop, but the biggest chop in F1 has to be Adrian Sutil. Didnt they mention last week that he was being replaced? Thought coulthard mentioned something. Edited by Johny Bravo

I still feel sorry for him. He is not a bad oke. Hope he can turn it around towards the end of the season.

I agree but I lose sympathy because he is always the quickest to dish out blame to others, always has been. Yet he should look in the mirror to see what the common denominator is. Outside of that, as you say, nice guy. Valteri is better though ;)

I agree but I lose sympathy because he is always the quickest to dish out blame to others, always has been. Yet he should look in the mirror to see what the common denominator is. Outside of that, as you say, nice guy. Valteri is better though ;)

Also true, quick to pass the blame.

...but the biggest chop in F1 has to be Adrian Sutil. Didnt they mention last week that he was being replaced? Thought coulthard mentioned something.

Remember the night club incident where Lewis was suppose his "friend" and witness then decided not to testify which led to Sutil's prosecution? I'd say Lewis is the bigger chop.

Anyway, was rumored yes, but I reckon the sponsorship money he brings to the table is throwing him a lifeline. On the back of the rumor his manager visited Caterham over the weekend who is looking for pay drivers. And so the circle goes round and round...

Remember the night club incident where Lewis was suppose his "friend" and witness then decided not to testify which led to Sutil's prosecution? I'd say Lewis is the bigger chop.

Yes so Sutil breaks a champagne glass in a pub and cuts up the neck of an F1 investor, in so doing sending him fleeing from the venue with bood pouring from his neck , and Hamilton is the bigger chop for not lying to a court to get him off. :whistling:

Edited by dracs