Typical Proteas.....

rattlesnake

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO.......who's going to meet them at the airport when they arrive back ??????

Meeee........to throw eggs at them

If choking was a sport, we would be world champs.

Got to agree '99 hit hard, but 12 years later this has come to be expected. The England game refreshed my memory. Expected us to fall short against NZ, most likley the 7th best team in the tournament, that's style

Smith and Kallis both need some time off. Kallis gets runs, but never finishes the job, that's poor form for a no. 3 batsmen. Ag water under the bridge, glad I never wasted much of my day on this game.

Go India! At least there is an SA coach behind that teams rise and anyone who knocks the Aussies out is a friend of mine :clap:

If choking was a sport, we would be world champs.

Got to agree '99 hit hard, but 12 years later this has come to be expected. The England game refreshed my memory. Expected us to fall short against NZ, most likley the 7th best team in the tournament, that's style

Smith and Kallis both need some time off. Kallis gets runs, but never finishes the job, that's poor form for a no. 3 batsmen. Ag water under the bridge, glad I never wasted much of my day on this game.

Go India! At least there is an SA coach behind that teams rise and anyone who knocks the Aussies out is a friend of mine :clap:

7th?!

Yeah, you might be right (but they are in the last four) - but unlike their rugby countrymen the NZ cricketers tend to punch above their weight - another semi-finalist place again (and no doubt another semi-final loss). Oh well, bring on the RWC!

Edited by Lou Zealand

explain yourself young man :P but we will see, shant we ;)

Thanks for the compliment - been a while since "young" has been used to describe me!

Yip, loving it :thumbup:

My hope from this game was NZ would not be overly embarrassed (a la West Indies) :blush:

Little chance of progressing but this result means my everyday life in SA avoids some serious snide remarks!

Thanks for the compliment - been a while since "young" has been used to describe me!

Yip, loving it :thumbup:

My hope from this game was NZ would not be overly embarrassed (a la West Indies) :blush:

Little chance of progressing but this result means my everyday life in SA avoids some serious snide remarks!

lol.. the only person that has to worry about snide remarks is Captain Crunch.. aka Smith..

lol.. the only person that has to worry about snide remarks is Captain Crunch.. aka Smith..

Shame! Actually thought Smith captained well...

I pains me to say this but I was actually expecting this to happen...really frustrating

Shame! Actually thought Smith captained well...

I'm blaming match fixing!!

Bring in the Hawks / eagles / ostriches to investigate.... :P