Long rides & hot feet

Slick..

Dont worry.. Did not feel offended at all. It's just one thing you dont tell a girl. Ask Uncle Poppie what happens if I feel offended ?
Not too worried. Wink

However, in my experience a lady would rather think she's retaining water than retaining fat. The water level in the body can decrease pretty quickly but fat percentage takes some work. All the better if it's true - and usually dependent on the time of the month.

Hmmm... no need to be insulting. You could just tell me what part of my post you have a problem with...?

Confused

Faantjie' date=' you wish..!! BTW, I really love that new steed. Stylish and Class that a girl can appreciate.  You really have style.. awesome bike. Just a pity that it is the only thing you will be riding for a while

[/quote']

Thnx TS. Remember, were in Swellendam the weekend..........

Cool beans. Thumbs%20Up

I'm not really a stirrer though... but you can make your mind up over time.

I have advised many ladies on this subject in the past because a lot of them do suffer - especially during menstruation. So hopefully this topic will help those who don't feel like sharing.