Scientology is soo cool right now

Nic0000

So after reading the thread on petrol/electricity prices, I need a little cheering up!

So are there any scientologists out there? Is that the correct term?

Im sure there are some strong opions just waiting to burst out of hubbers!

Lets hear them, I need a laugh!!!

Lets stop this thread right here right now...... we do not need another fight on the hub.... :thumbdown:

For cheep trills rent a B-rated movie. :thumbup:

So after reading the thread on petrol/electricity prices, I need a little cheering up!

You might want to ask if there are any Thetans 'out there'. <<Hah, that's a funny, just realised it, "out there" - get it?

So what are you wanting to do then fella?

Ask them why they control the oil, the Middle East, etc,etc?

Edited by The Drongo

Scientology is a difficult religion to summarize. Scientology has gained popularity due to some Hollywood celebrities who have embraced it. Scientology was founded in 1953 by fiction author L. Ron Hubbard, just four years after he made the statement, “I'd like to start a religion—that's where the money is.” That is where he found wealth, also—Hubbard became a multi-millionaire.

Scientology teaches that mankind is an immortal being (called a Thetan) not originally from this planet, and that man is trapped by matter, energy, space, and time (MEST). Salvation for a scientologist comes through a process called ”auditing,” whereby ”engrams” (basically, memories of past pain and unconsciousness that create energy blockage) are removed. Auditing is a lengthy process and can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. When all engrams are finally removed, the Thetan can once again control MEST instead of being controlled by it. Until salvation, each Thetan is constantly reincarnated.

Scientology is a very expensive religion to pursue. Every aspect of Scientology has some sort of fee associated with it. This is why Scientology's “pews” are filled only with the wealthy. It is also a very strict religion and very punitive against those who would try to leave behind its teachings and membership. Its “scriptures” are limited solely to the writings and teachings of L. Ron Hubbard.

Just intreagues me! Advertising on Discovery Channel cant be cheap!

But more hoping for the rediculous entertainment:-)

This is what happens to you when you're involved in Scientology ;

+ 1 :lol: :lol:

what I'm scared off, imaging millions of people jumping on couches whenever they see one...

hey, maybe I should go into couch repairs.

:D :D

Its all an Aliens fault. Think the dudes name was Zenu? Some interstellar war and resulting naughty alien spirits have reduced you of your true abilities. Humans are really gods.

Anyway my inbuilt E-meter suggests you need some training to rediscover your true abilities at a small cost of course ... and for that we require all members sign a legal waiver which covers their relationship with the Church of Scientology before engaging in Scientology services

By way of an example, let us suppose that a Scientologist is faced with the prospect of a friend’s impending divorce. A trained Scientologist has learned why a marriage – any marriage – fails. He understands why good communication ceases between partners and how affinity becomes lowered. Knowing this, he can do something effective to salvage a marriage. He knows methods of reestablishing communication between estranged husbands and bitter wives, and how to rekindle love all but extinguished by marital transgressions. Training in Scientology gives him what nothing else can: a truly workable means of dealing with real-life situations. This is why Tom Cruise is not really divorced ... or gay

If that doesn't work, sleep with her and move on.

Funyy you metion auditing... Im one of those! And I can confirm it DOES cost hundreds of thousands of rands for just a few weeks of um... lets be diplomatic and call it "Problem Solving"

And it is my experience that many people find this extremely painful too! Especially middle aged creditors clerks who have been doing the wrong thing for the past 26 years!

Yeah I suppose some people feel the need to pay a fortune to get the warm, fuzzy and loved feeling. I get my kicks on my bicycle and every now and then I get a group visit from these j. witness fellows you should see just how loved they feel when my beast hound sees them :lol:

Yeah I suppose some people feel the need to pay a fortune to get the warm, fuzzy and loved feeling. I get my kicks on my bicycle and every now and then I get a group visit from these j. witness fellows you should see just how loved they feel when my beast hound sees them :lol:

Have a mate who has spent a small fortune on scientology and pretty much has to travel to LA every year to be able to achieve some kind of higher status or something. Whole thing is ridiculous, but put it this way he spends 100k on scientology to make himself feel good and you spend 100k of a bike to feel good...

Man I would give anything for a 100k bike! Well everything except for a 100k!

I wonder if this need to pay for love stems from not being breast fed as a child?

Well, since watching season 9, episode 12 of South Park I happen to be an expert on all things scientology. What would you like to know?

Well, since watching season 9, episode 12 of South Park I happen to be an expert on all things scientology. What would you like to know?

How did Kenny die? :o

If it says science, I will fail. Does this mean I will die a human, crap!

Edited by YUMEYA