Baakens Valley Bikejacking - Port Elizabeth

Bennie Dikwiel

Good ending to a terrible story.

My only issue is the second last sentence of the article …….both are known to the police and have been arrested before.

A good beating doesn’t even make these guys flinch let alone stop them! A much harsher punishment is required, similar to Middle eastern justice.....a hand or arm taken off…..before the cops arrive! That will cure them!

+ 1

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixed emotions from me... By committing a crime and putting people's lives at rish with their knives, they have succesfully won free housing and food for 8 years. Bargain. Another burden on the tax payer.

20 lashes and put them back on the street. They won't do it again soon. The way it is now, they were rewarded for their crime.

The local clubs must print pamphlets detailing their jail sentence, and distribute it at the entrances of these areas where the thief's come from. Spread the news!

Mixed emotions from me... By committing a crime and putting people's lives at rish with their knives, they have succesfully won free housing and food for 8 years. Bargain. Another burden on the tax payer.

20 lashes and put them back on the street. They won't do it again soon. The way it is now, they were rewarded for their crime.

With that free housing comes a guarantee of being repeatedly raped and probably contracting AIDS. I think I would rather be hungry and homeless, thanks

With that free housing comes a guarantee of being repeatedly raped and probably contracting AIDS. I think I would rather be hungry and homeless, thanks

It also comes with free medical, education (if they are interested) etc etc. All paid for by you and me!!!!

It also comes with free medical, education (if they are interested) etc etc. All paid for by you and me!!!!

Yes - I think thats called rehabilitation. The idea being that when they leave jail they can do something other than crime. Radical new age thinking, I know. But hey...