Remember that doos Maas

Windbreaker

The guy who wrote the piece about running cyclists down for points....

Looks like the beeld is starting to tire of his crap thinly disguised as satire or whatever other excuse he uses to stir sh*t. This time it is freedom of expression.

Looks like we didn't try hard enough - these guys got it right.

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_Africa/News/0' date=',2-7-1442_2221846,00.html [/quote']

Yes WB, ClapClapClap normally I read and appreciate all opinions, but this f#%&$r is a disgrace to humankind! 

BTW, watched "Poena is Koning" last week. When Poena went for his Idols audition and the ouk acting as Deon gave him crap, I just knew Poena was goint to bliksem him.

So howcome you can say "****" on the Hub and get away with it?  DUIDELIK nie 'n Afrikaanse admin aan diens nie....

Most cyclists got their knickers in a knot about the infamous Deon Maas Carmageddon article in Beeld. They jumped on their high horses and got the chat grops buzzing for weeks.

In analysis, the article was harmless and any reasonable person would have seen it for what it was.

In addition to his teasing, he made some excellent points about men in pink lycra.

JB

Likewise, I suppose that the devout christians & muslims won't see the harmless side of his latest provocations. I enjoy wit and good satire but his drivel is simply designed to stir up emotion with a few cliches thrown in. He and that jon qwelane fool are from the same mould

And not everyone has the ability to be as analytical as you. People on the other end of the logic scale will read the sort of emotion fuel that he serves up, absorb it, regurgitate it regularly and ultimately it inflames already tense situations. The reason that I took offense to his cycling article is exactly for that reason - it just added that little more weight to the widely held belief that lycra clad cyclists don't belong on South African roads

LOLLOL ja nee die BOX wil weer vir homself naam maak !!!! die man met die funny hare ag shame man net sy ma kan hom lief he

So howcome you can say "****" on the Hub and get away with it?  DUIDELIK nie 'n Afrikaanse admin aan diens nie....

Exactly....I dont see the differance in using the word **** on the hub and Deon's controversial articles in the papers. Both are offending someone.

Hoe gaan daai storie nou weer van die balk in jou eie oog?!Confused

Exactly....I dont see the differance in using the word **** on the hub and Deon's controversial articles in the papers. Both are offending someone.

Get of your moral high horse and post some pics of hot tennis players or something Wink

Get of your moral high horse and post some pics of hot tennis players or something Wink

Why? So that you can start a sms chain complaining and asking the other hubbers to boycot the hub because I posted smut?! And when I try to log in next week I'll find my account suspended?!LOL

Guys, guys, guys, you are ALL falling for Naspers' marketing!!!!  They LOVE Deon Maas and the LUUUURVE his drawing power.  He is moving from one Naspers tabloid (Die Rapport) to another (Die Son) and they have generated HUGE publicity!  This is all a very calculated media strategy where the Bad Boy gets slapped on the wrist, dropped to the gutter and then miraculously gets resurrected in a tabloid to go on to greatness. 

YOU ARE ALL SUCKERS!!!
Willehond2007-11-16 00:56:58

..as much as I don't like the guy it's not fair that Rapport fired him just because he upset a few conservative house wives. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />