Pic from our commute this morning

Hairy

The soil was nice and tacky following the rain and the moisture in the air ... it made for a really great ride coming down.

I was not going to do this ride on Wednesday, but when our newborn woke me up and I realised I could still catch the group I had to go for it.

Now in order to make up a 20min time deficit over a 20km route to where I was meant to meet the first group of riders I would have to cycle flipping fast, solution, hitch a ride on the back of a bakkie that stopped at the traffic lights :)

This is a regular ride on a Wednesday morning, if anybody would like to join then please drop me an email.

Hairy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics but where's the new SS? Unless you beat them to the top to take the shot. Got to induce some legburn honking that baby up that hill.

Nice pics but where's the new SS? Unless you beat them to the top to take the shot. Got to induce some legburn honking that baby up that hill.

The new SS has front brake issues that will be sorted out tomorrow when I ride her into town ... I recon that seeing as when we come down at speed (This morning my eyes were watering) a good brake setup would be rather useful ... lugging a Shova up there is also a good leg burn :)

Thanks for the invite, it was a great ride this morning. I will have to get use to the early start, Im already falling asleep at my desk. I think I need another Deluxe coffee, here's a pic of our first cup :)

post-5980-0-56651500-1317204983.jpg

Deluxe need a great pastry store right next door to them ... would round off the coffee nicely!

So we will be seeing you again next week Nokia4me?

Another pic

You guys sent the "weather" up to us. Myt commute this morning was wet, cold and very very wet.

No pic could do the weather justice.....oh yes, it was also very WET!

Luck Capies

You liking the circus bike Hairy?

I really like the circus bike, just have not donned my clown suite enough to ride the bike yet.

Tomorrow I will take the circus bike in to get the brakes sorted and then it is play time!

H

This Wednesday morning ride is on if anyone would like to join in.

Table View Group:

• 5:00am - Leave Sunningdale from the Windmill at the Sunningdale shopping cntr.
  • 5:55am - Arrive at Church street bridge and wait for Cape Town Group

Cape Town Group:

• 5:45am - Meet outside CTICC
  • 6:00am - arrive and leave Church street bridge

All Groups:

• 6:30am - Meet at Rhodes Mem
  • 8:00am - into Town for Coffee

Hey Somebody needs to post cycling related threads and call rides on the Hub ... so are you joining us?

• 2 weeks later...