Wednesday Morning Table Mountain Ride

Hairy

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The images coming though are quite clear. When the camera is triggered, it takes another pictures 2 minutes later.

Yoh! You're committed. Amazing technical stuff and dedication to the trails and MTB community, Kandui.

You can't see who this is, but the dog should be easy to spot. I think this is the person who is blocking the path.

post-17562-0-94442700-1374141661_thumb.jpg

You can't see who this is, but the dog should be easy to spot. I think this is the person who is blocking the path.

Surely that dogs satellite dish gives off a signal that can be traced!

That dog is also looking at the owner thinking WTF!

We should go and see on tonight's night ride if it's packed again. WTF?

The camera hasn't triggered again since that image, so she might be closing up the lower part. Will have to see.

If you see her or someone else looking suspicious it could be worthwhile sending out a mass email to your members to see if anyone is in the area that can pop in.

A bit tricky to start something like that. The track is actually no legal, so we have no leg to stand on.

I would however like to know what motivates her to it. If the trail is not official , it should be off-limits to walkers too.

A bit tricky to start something like that. The track is actually no legal, so we have no leg to stand on.

I would however like to know what motivates her to it. If the trail is not official , it should be off-limits to walkers too.

Can't we club together and buy her a bike. Looks like she'd be handy at build days :lol:

Edited by Nick.

Can't we club together and buy her a bike. Looks like she'd be handy at build days :lol:

I suggest you buy a grumpy old thing like her, something shaped like a gherkin that takes a couple of AA batteries. :whistling:

I suggest you buy a grumpy old thing like her, something shaped like a gherkin that takes a couple of AA batteries. :whistling:

ooo ooo I know ... a automated martini maker!

Her dog is off leash ... is this not illegal :ph34r:

What about printing a picture of her and putting it on the tree saying something like "we know who you are and what you are doing?" We will open a case of assult ect ect

I would also write something like "Would you appreciate if we put up traps for your dog?"

Hi

I am rather new to MTB, I am a ex roadie

Looking to ride the Table mountain route just wondering if anyone is riding it this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday.

I live in sea Point so it makes great sense.