Wednesday Morning Table Mountain Ride

Hairy

So some guy's dog attacked me on the mountain yesterday. It bit my leg, but not too badly. But it punctured my tyre on the side wall beyond repair. The guy said he wanted to replace it for me, but changed his mind when I said it was R600.

If you see a dog heading for you, kick it in the head, before it bites you or your bike. That's what I will be doing.

Owners responsibility - rather take it out/up with him than the dog. I would also insist he pays else report the attack and request the dangerous animal be put down

Surely there are consequences for people who let their dogs attack people? GBH?

Edited by JGR

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a young guy with earrings everywhere, with a silver golf 6. The guy just drove away, so there is no way of me getting hold of him.

Now I am stuck with a R600 bill.

Also, it could have been my leg and Tetnis.

Edited by Rydogg

• 3 weeks later...

Dude ... why did you not warn us RE the pics so that I could suck in my tummy !

Whahaha. Noticed that as well. :P

I am ITCHING to get up there with you guys again, but alas, don't have a bike that will be able to go up the mountain at this stage. Hoping to sort that out by the end of this month.

Dude ... why did you not warn us RE the pics so that I could suck in my tummy !

dude that was sucked in, in your relaxed position I could not get the whole of you in frame.

Saw all of you coming up from the Rhodes Memorial side, passed you at the Plum Pudding junction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...