Final Designs of the New Hub Kit

Matt

"I will confirm, but as far as I know they do a ladies specific top and shorts"

great! so how do i go about ordering please and also would like price on B2.1 normal shorts(ladies) please?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll enquire, but I expect customizing shirts / shorts could bump the cost up quite considerably."

An idea, would be to get your name done if wanted, by the people that do football players names on the back of football shirts - I think it was like R100 at Edgars(don't quote me on this)

Edited by Caerus

i'm in for a set!!!!!!

well done it looks awesome !!!!!

please let me know the order and payment procedure??

cheers

1. Anatomic have Factory outlets in Cape Town and Joburg. I'm sure it won't be a problem to check sizing at one of their retailers in Durbs and other centres. I'll confirm with them and get details.

Why don't you ask them to stock it there or on the Weardirect site. For me it's a 10 minute drive to pick up from the factory shop.

1. Anatomic have Factory outlets in Cape Town and Joburg. I'm sure it won't be a problem to check sizing at one of their retailers in Durbs and other centres. I'll confirm with them and get details.

Why don't you ask them to stock it there or on the Weardirect site. For me it's a 10 minute drive to pick up from the factory shop.

Anyone know who stocks Anatomic in Durban so I can go try some sizes.

Edited by Caerus

I'll set up the ordering this weekend with EFT and hopefully Credit Card too. :thumbup:

...I'll chat to them and see.

Just confirmed a few things with Anatomic....

1. There is a Ladies specific cut for the shirt and chamois
  2. Custom names on shirts would simply be too costly as it requires a separate outlay for each shirt. They've suggested embroidery as a more cost effective option.

Just confirmed a few things with Anatomic....

1. There is a Ladies specific cut for the shirt and chamois
  2. Custom names on shirts would simply be too costly as it requires a separate outlay for each shirt. They've suggested embroidery as a more cost effective option.

When they say costly, how much extra? Like i suggested, do what they do on football shirts, I dont think it would be too much.

When they say costly, how much extra? Like i suggested, do what they do on football shirts, I dont think it would be too much.

Had a chat to Anatomic.

It might be possible at a relatively low cost depending on the quantity of the order. Generally speaking any customisations would require a separate layout to be printed - the ink here is the costly part. With a separate layout the cost of a custom shirt would be around R1700. Usually the same print is used for more shirts hence the cost of the ink is spread between 10-20 shirts.

However, if everyone agrees to have their username/first name on their shirt and we keep it small and simple it might be a possibility at a marginal extra cost (R40-R50).

Head office is closed today, but we'll get final word on Monday. No promises though ;)

dit sal nogal cool wees want ek ook naby een

Had a chat to Anatomic.

It might be possible at a relatively low cost depending on the quantity of the order. Generally speaking any customisations would require a separate layout to be printed - the ink here is the costly part. With a separate layout the cost of a custom shirt would be around R1700. Usually the same print is used for more shirts hence the cost of the ink is spread between 10-20 shirts.

However, if everyone agrees to have their username/first name on their shirt and we keep it small and simple it might be a possibility at a marginal extra cost (R40-R50).

Head office is closed today, but we'll get final word on Monday. No promises though ;)

That would be awesome if possible. It doesnt need to be big at all, I can see that the cost could get ridiculous, but I'm even prepared to fork out an extra R100 to have it on :)

+1 - I'd spend an extra R100 to get my name on it!

Oh wait - I'm a mod - will probably get stoned at the next race meeting.... :rolleyes:

If the cost of the name is nominal, then I support it.

EDIT: If I can have my wifes cellnumber somewhere on the kit, then she would gladly let me pay an extra R100. After 8yrs together I still don't know it ;)