Ocean Basket - V&A

xamnam

Please PM some background, might be able to help improve your future experience at Ocean Basket

Report on Hello Peter!

Myself and friends frequent the Steenberg franchise, awesome service and really good food!

I always enjoy it although once the waiter took about 20 minutes to arrive with the bill after we requested it. Food's really good too. what happened?

We received terrible service at the Cape Gate branch of Ocean Basket - won't be going back there soon...the waiter took way too long and the management was fooling around and making jokes amongst all the madness. Food was good though...the waiter said it was his first night (yeah right - I waitered too in my life and that was SUCH a lie!)Anyhoo, just has the impression that he wanted us to tip him more despite the incredibly long wait. Sitting by the kitchen just creates a really crappy atmosphere with all the shouting and organising going on... :blink:

Complaining about slow service in Cape Town ?? Now I have seen everything on the Hub .

imagine what you gautengers would have thought if CT okes complain .....

what do you expect? dis mos die MOEDERstad- als vat 9 maande om te gebeur :clap:

[/quoHave never had bad service from OB in VNA. Food is always good. For that matter have never had a problem at any OB in Cape Town. Never get to Cape Gate though.

what do you expect? dis mos die MOEDERstad- als vat 9 maande om te gebeur :clap:

So when are they going to fix your pot-holes.:clap:

and your mines.

and your cops.

So when are they going to fix your pot-holes.:clap:

and your mines.

and your cops.

And pick up the litter from your sidewalks, mow the grass in all the parks, fix all the flashing traffic lights..........................