Greeting from the World Cup

Tumbleweed

Not so sleepy this weekend :thumbup:

Incredible scenes and great atmosphere here!

As soon as Bardy's tooth pain subsides he'll update www.treadmag.co.za with content later.

Additionally follow tweets for random, bizarre, related and semi unrelated feeds :D

@Mr_TREAD

@MrsTREAD

@BarryMcCallum

@dinolloyd

@mtbworldcupsa11

MTB ladies are looking rather fine as well, must say :whistling:

Enjoy guys!

I've added a Twitter feed for those not on Twitter to follow the action here!

Your browser does not support iframes.

Hey all, wish you were here in Sleepy Hollow. ;)

Picked up my tickets this morning, be there tomorrow and Sunday, should be good!

All we really need is pics of Emily Batty :drool: and then with how many minutes Burry and Greg took the win :clap:

Ordered a supporter shirt but was too late, will only get it after the WC, atleast the Dart will sign it for me

The womans elite final was hectic, I watched at the base of the rock garden, some of the riders stacked it badly on that section, probably one of the most technical and dangerous sections I have ever seen. My wife could not even watch she had to leave, it freaked her out waay too much.

PMB can be proud they have put on a great show so far, beer and food reasonably priced and ice cold! I am leaving at 9 to catch the DH, gonna be insane, will be wearing my white Syndicate shirt!

GO GREG!!