Giant Trance 0 Wht/Silver L

MobileBikeTec

I feel like the CSI after jumping out of my car and chasing a guy this morning!

If anyone is missing a Giant Trance from the Bryanston/Douglasdale area. I've got your bike with me. I've gone to douglasdale police station to report it with the serial number of the frame and swingarm.

Juan Smook

082 758 0011

It was very strange to see a 18 year old boy on a Anthem 0 Large! Saw him drive out a petrol station in a very big rush, so I found that a bit odd. At first I left it and drove away and about 2km down the road something just said to me I must go look for him again... So I turned around went back to the area I saw him, and with luck I saw him in a park with his tjommies checking out the bike and laughing. So I pulled up to them im my car and asked who's bike is it, and as I asked that he started to sny a lyn with the bike. As I jumped out of my car I realized I cant just leave my car open with the rest of them sitting there, so I first rolled up the window, and locked my car and then I started to do the fastest sprint I've ever done in my life. When I saw him infront of me again he got on the bike again and he was in a very light gear, so it wasn't to difficult to catch up to him, grabbed him off the bike, lost my balance and fell my chutney off with him still holding on to him. He was kicking and hitting like a mad thing so I gave him a few flat hands against his ear so he can calm down a bit.

I first thought I should take him to the police, but then I think he would've told them I hit him and then I'm in trouble again. Gave him one big klap again just for him to remember me and then I let him go, and he ran off, a bit skew, but be ran.

I've never done anything like that in my life before, but was a good feeling :)

Ive got the bike back to the right guy again after asking Night Guard security that always drive around in that area if they had a report of a stolen bike. At first they didnt have anything but they gave me a call this morning and said they've got a report. Phoned the guy and he could give me a very detailed description of the bike and delivered back to him.

Very happy dude, and I got a new client for doing that :)

Jis Juan, that's not CSI stuff, more like Rambo and Chuck Norris rolled into one :thumbup:

Its just a pity you found the owner as I was about to put a bid in for the bike myself :unsure: :unsure:

Well done boet, and be careful out there.

e

Awesome stuff, I take my hat off to you :clap: It's good to hear of somone else being pro-active :thumbup: