• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im in :clap: We once smoked a spliff that took 40 mins beteween 6 people - It was that big :lol:

A box of smarties to the first Hubber who works out who this is.... :blink:post-1360-0-77553400-1310480595.png

sinead o,connor

:clap:

EggsOEWT&T being the first Hubber to guess [being the operative word? - Cyndi Lauper?? :D] correctly, takes the pack of smarties (and a little something extra)! Send me a PM!

See here and here...

Yowzers. :blink:

From this famous cover of Rolling Stones [check out those cover stories :thumbup:]

post-1360-0-74145300-1310545509.png

to this...

post-1360-0-20195200-1310545549.png

post-1360-0-55121900-1310545558.png

[sigh]...

to this...

post-1360-0-20195200-1310545549.png

post-1360-0-55121900-1310545558.png

She can't afford shoes anymore? Or she's become afrikaans? WTF?

She can't afford shoes anymore? Or she's become afrikaans? WTF?

Moved to Cape Town and lives close to the mountain, like.

Moved to Cape Town and lives close to the mountain, like.

She became a reclusive housewife, kinda like Kate Bush did.

She became a reclusive housewife,

Which is exactly why I thought it was Robert Millar. That's what she did.

F*&k me!

More recently she was involved in a tempestuous affair with Frank Bonadio, an American businessman with whom she had her youngest son, four-year-old Yeshua. That relationship was marred by an ugly dispute with Bonadio's estranged wife, the singer Mary Coughlan (culminating in Sinead threatening to 'break her face' and emailing her rival with the words: 'You have no idea how f***ed you are.').

She became a reclusive housewife,

Oh, and in any event, I think you may only have one side of the story:

Her supporters insist she has dedicated her life to motherhood, and these days she lives in 'boring domesticity' in a rambling seaside home in Bray, just outside Dublin, with her three youngest children, two Yorkshire terriers, a cat and a housekeeper.

Yet even here nothing is straightforward. Earlier this year she provoked a storm of controversy in Ireland by declaring she would welcome a visit from social services to deal with her son, Shane.

Her comments were made in the aftermath of a series of postings on Twitter claiming she wanted to die. The troubled singer revealed that in a fury she had smashed her son's computer games console on the floor and was terrified she couldn't cope with motherhood.

'I felt suicidal because it's my fault that Shane's father isn't in his life,' she said.

F*&k me!

More recently she was involved in a tempestuous affair with Frank Bonadio, an American businessman with whom she had her youngest son, four-year-old Yeshua. That relationship was marred by an ugly dispute with Bonadio's estranged wife, the singer Mary Coughlan (culminating in Sinead threatening to 'break her face' and emailing her rival with the words: 'You have no idea how f***ed you are.').

She also had a sex-less relationship with Anthony Keidis from the Chili Peppers. You ever read his autobiography?