• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today! If you purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG, you would have $33.00. If you purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers, you would have $0.00 today. But, if you purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank it all, turned in the cans for recycling, you would have $214.00. Therefore the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.It's called the 401-Keg Plan"

A restroom urinal in Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport with a fly etched in the porcelain to improve users' aim and reduce 'spillage.'

post-1291-0-17969700-1313160123.jpg

i have been well impressed with mint - have it on the old "kids movies" laptop at home and it does the job great. Also use it for our backuppc setup - originaly had backuppc setup on ubuntu but that gave lots of windows networking issues - moved over to mint and everything just worked. Also use it for recovery/troubleshooting flash disk

Friends are like snowflakes, if you pee on them they disappear.

But on the bright side you may get yellow ice!

i have been well impressed with mint - have it on the old "kids movies" laptop at home and it does the job great. Also use it for our backuppc setup - originaly had backuppc setup on ubuntu but that gave lots of windows networking issues - moved over to mint and everything just worked. Also use it for recovery/troubleshooting flash disk

I find mint overpowering in dishes. It is cool in iced tea though, maybe that is where coolmint comes from. Oreganum is my favourite herb.

But on the bright side you may get yellow ice!

You know what they say, never eat yellow snow.

You know what they say, never eat yellow snow.

Yellow snow is so much nicer to look at, if you say white snow they will call you a racist here!