• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed... :-)

I would like to build one...but I am to busy right now....Maybe when I retire, but by then who want to be an old geyser with no hair cruising the streets.... Thats just sad....

thats the album that introduced the world to stevie nicks and me to landslide :thumbup:

I "discovered" Fleetwood Mac where Stevie Nicks started out, while taking a Maserati out for a test/fun drive .... F^%$&% it was rather epic driving that car and listening to them.

Anyway .. she later performed as just Stevie Nicks and the track Landslide has been covered a couple of times now. One of my favourite covers was done by the Smashing Pumpkins.

I "discovered" Fleetwood Mac where Stevie Nicks started out, while taking a Maserati out for a test/fun drive .... F^%$&% it was rather epic driving that car and listening to them.

Anyway .. she later performed as just Stevie Nicks and the track Landslide has been covered a couple of times now. One of my favourite covers was done by the Smashing Pumpkins.

Stacy Kent also did a fair cover

Who did the artwork?

Banksy - One of my favourite street artists...

He's got a documentary called "exit through the gift shop".. Should check it out if you're interested in that stuff.

Edited by Fruity