I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Yeah, but you are not supposed to go fishing with dynamite.

Like how the vagabond Henry de Monfreid is said to have done...

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

MTBer wannabee, you are in so much trouble… :o

1 week ban, with no possibility of a reduction in sentence. :whistling:

1 week ban, with no possibility of a reduction in sentence. :whistling:

Pffffffffffffffffft…Burning him at the stake, so we are…

Pffffffffffffffffft…Burning him at the stake, so we are…

In the stocks then for a week prior to hanging :clap: No objections in a kangaroo court ;)

Edited by Caerus

The more choices you give people, the harder it is for them to choose, and the unhappier they'll feel. See, for example, Barry Schwartz's book, The Paradox of Choice. Let me quote from the Publishers Weekly review: “Schwartz, drawing extensively on his own work in the social sciences, shows that a bewildering array of choices floods our exhausted brains, ultimately restricting instead of freeing us. We normally assume in America that more options ('easy fit' or 'relaxed fit'?) will make us happier, but Schwartz shows the opposite is true, arguing that having all these choices actually goes so far as to erode our psychological well-being.”

http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2006/11/21.html

Edited by TNT1

http://mozillalabs.com/wp-content/themes/labs_project/img/testpilot-header.png

ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL

INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MOVEMENT

1775 K ST NW # 400 WASHINGTON D.C, 20006-1500,

UNITED STATES

TEL/FAX: +1-206-202-1160

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

IRREVOCABLE PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD

We have actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation secretary general, and the

governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on

your payment, recommended and approved in your favor. During the course of our investigation, we

discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the

Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts.

To forestall this, security for your funds was organized in the form of your personal Identification

number (PIN) ATM CARD and this will enable only you to have direct Control over your funds in

the ATM CARD. We will monitor this payment ourselves to avoid the hopeless situation created by

the Officials of the bank.

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and the International

Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our

recommendation/Instructions, your complete Winning/Inheritance funds have been credited in your

favor through ATM VISA CARD.

You are therefore advice to contact:

Mrs. Kate Taylor.

Director ATM Payment Department

(Intercontinental Bank Plc London United Kingdom)

Contact Email: katetaylor_atm@eradioportal.com

Direct Office lines: +44-703-174-0594

Fax Number: +44-844-774-7814

Contact her now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a contact with her, an

ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can use to withdraw your funds in any Bank

ATM Machine in your Country, but the maximum is R20,000 (Rands) per day. So if you like to

receive your funds through this means you're advised to contact (Mrs. Kate Taylor) with the

following information as stated below:

1. Your Full Name:

2. Address Where You Want the Courier Company to Send Your ATM Card

To or (P.O Box)

3. Your Age:

4. Occupation:

5. Telephone Numbers:

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mrs. Kate Taylor with your correct and valid details. Also be

informed that the amount to be paid to you now in your local currency is R800,000.00 (ZAR) (Eight

Hundred Thousand South African Rand Only). We expect your urgent response to this email to

enable us monitor this payment effectively thereby making contact with MRS. KATE TAYLOR as

directed to avoid further delay.

Congratulations.

DR. EDWARD FOX.

UNITED NATIONS.

It's hiding behind Osama bin Laden.

lmao tnt1 u crack me up :clap: , so find osama then ^^ :P

wasnt he vapourised ? :huh: