I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

That's the way they wanted it. All those containers were scraped. So the cost of building a structure compared to using the containers. you see were this is going. the equipment they store and use could barely fit in there.

Nice, and they can turn the walls into low cost housing units for the workers :clap:

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

One day Jill asked her husband, Teddy what will he do if she were to die. Teddy replied "I'll also die". Jill asked him, "Why?" Teddy replied "Well, you know I have a heart condition and most likely I would not be able to tolerate that much happiness"

Nice, and they can turn the walls into low cost housing units for the workers :clap:

Storage for parts and materials from the mainland, foreman's office and canteen I think.

This machine is lifting a 40 foot container 9m high.

post-3647-0-09479100-1311340551.jpg

My son fell asleep at a recent house party we had, so I decided to shave his eyebrows off and draw a cock on his face. My wife went mental when she picked him up to breast feed him.

Guest agteros

My son fell asleep at a recent house party we had, so I decided to shave his eyebrows off and draw a cock on his face. My wife went mental when she picked him up to breast feed him.

Responsible dad and all hey? blink.gif

Storage for parts and materials from the mainland, foreman's office and canteen I think.

This machine is lifting a 40 foot container 9m high.

LEGO!?

I would just like to share an experience with you and it has to do with drinking and driving. As you know I have had brushes with the authorities on the way home from the odd event over the years. Well I have done something about it... last night I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had way too much beer and wine, knowing full well I was drunk, I did something I've never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident which was a real surprise, since I had never driven a bus before!

A woman had been on the game for 4 years and was worried about the size of her fanny on her wedding night so she decided to tell her husband she caught it climbing over a fence. After an hour in bed with her he said "How far across the f**king field were you before you realised it was caught...?"

Two crocodiles were sitting at the side of the swamp near the lake.

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, 'I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age, we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it.'

'Well,' said the big Croc, 'what have you been eating?'

'Politicians, same as you,' replied the small Croc.

'Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?'

'Down the other side of the swamp near the ANC parking lot by the Union Buildings.'

'Same here. Hmm. How do you catch them?'

'Well, I crawl up under their Merc's and BMW cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab them by the leg, and shake the sh*t out of them then eat 'em!'

'Ah!' says the big Crocodile, 'I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the sh*t out of an ANC politician, there's nothing left but an asshole and a briefcase."

Yes or No ?

post-13006-0-05935000-1311348221.jpg

New Beetle

Another pic, although this looks a bit different

post-13006-0-05197700-1311393104.jpg

Edited by Caerus