I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Ahaah. Always wondered why there are 'bicycling', 'mountain' etc. ads popping up on 'my' page. Sneaky bustard! So is that how he gets rich?

Sources we've spoken to inside Anonymous' IRC have cast some heavy, heavy doubt upon the legitimacy of #OpFacebook. Unlike Anonymous' major offensives, which have the blessing of the collective's prominent operators, the Facebook takedown is more of a splinter maneuver. "#OPFacebook is not endorsed by Anonops at this time," stated one member. The generally-reputable AnonOps Twitter feed confirms as much. Another IRC member put it more clearly:

Anonymous is a mindset not a group. Mindsets do not have leaders. With any given operation there are always some who agree and some who disagree. With opFaceBook specifically there are those that agree and those that disagree. Annoymous allows each person individually to vote on each operation, a yes vote means they participate, a no vote means they do not. Anyone is allowed to create an op and if others vote yes it will get traction and something may be accomplished.

Essentially, this is a turkey without a head. It's possible some members of Anonymous may try to attack Facebook, but without the blessing and organization of Anonymous' chief operators, it's doubtful Facebook will be scratched, much less destroyed. Especially with months of forewarning.

(makes sense, apparently there was some fighting among the two factions and others at defcon recently...)

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we don't take offence much here, we do have some rules.

They are all cyclist!

Or must there be bicycles in the photo?

They are all cyclist!

Then you're in the wrong fred. Move em to the ladies and bicycles fred ;)

No, no. Redtube is the one ;) Google will reveal all

Pro tip: Never google anything offered in this thread ;)

This is going to be an interesting post......

sorry I have forgotten how to do that box thing again

I actually have no idea how I did that.. :unsure:

F*&k me, dude. I dunno either. What were you trying to do?

To remember where I put my, uuhh, my, like umm my keys? No wait thats not right. Where I left my baggy? Ummm, could be that one.. You seen it?