• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sh!tting myself just looking at that!ohmy.gif

That guy probably pages through a downhill mag and thinks WTF are those guys thinking. To each his own I guess.

Edit typos

Edited by Zaskar09

Hush my laaitie don't you cry

Daddy's gonna steal you a GTi,

And if that GTi don't Torque

Another GTi, I will stalk.

And if the stalking don't go to well

Daddy's gonna steal you a Caravelle

And if that Caravelle makes some tricks

Daddy's gonna jack you a VR6.

And if that VR6 won't fly

Daddy's gonna knock a BM from a Sandton guy.

And if that BM's sound is kwaai

Da Cape Flats cherries will go with you to elke braai!

And if the cops ask why ?

Daddy will buy the docket from a Police spy!

And if all these things still make you cry

Then you're not my laaitie

..... Your mom told me a lie !!

Julius Malema walks into a post office & asks the teller 4 an envelope, the teller gives him an envelope, Julius starts shouting into the envelope, the Teller asks:"Why are you shouting into the envelope"?,Julius responds angrily, Hey wena!, shut up!I am sending a voice mail!!!

Guest agteros

Extreme Ironing

http://www.dumage.com/img/fun/extreme-ironing/extreme-ironing01.jpg

http://www.dumage.com/img/fun/extreme-ironing/extreme-ironing10.jpg

My vrou kyk mos nou ook rugby...”

As ek saans vir haar sê, "Crouch ! Touch ! Pause! Engage !"Dan sê sy net, "Advantage over, roll away, stay on your feet, hands off!”

Me behave?? Seriously... As a child i saw Tarzan strolling naked, Cinderella arrived home after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladdin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived with 7 men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had many tattoos, and in later years Pac Man ran with digital music eating pills that enhanced his performance. THE FAULT IS NOT MINE!

My seun vra my nou, "Pappa, wat beteken 'gay'?" "Wel in engels is dit n ander woord vir gelukkig," antwoord ek."Is jy gay, pappa?" "Nee, seun. Ek is getroud met jou ma!"

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully.

He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it.

As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife,

after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments..

Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away.

Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son.

As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and

walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing.

The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down.

The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant.

Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing, and made his way into the enclosure.

He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs

and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn't the same f*cking elephant..

A Priest was about to finish his tour of duty, and was leaving his Mission in the jungle where he has spent years teaching the natives, when he realizes that the one thing he never taught them, was how to speak English.

So he takes the chief for a walk in the forest. He points to a tree and says to the chief,

'This is a tree.'

The chief looks at the tree and grunts, 'Tree.'

The Priest is pleased with the response. They walk a little further and he points to a rock and says,

'This is a rock.'

Hearing this, the chief looks and grunts, 'Rock.'

The Priest was really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes. As they peek over the top, he sees a couple of Natives in the midst of heavy sexual activity.

The Priest is really flustered and quickly responds, 'Man riding a bike.'

The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his blowgun and kills them.

The Priest goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized and be kind to each other, so how could he kill these people in cold blood that way?

The chief replied, 'My bike.'

Enjoy your day and remember to keep off the roads when riding someone elses bicycle!