• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

@ TNT1 Mmmmmm Testarossa!! You da man! I remember somebody terrorising us earlier with promises of awesome posts as soon as he got back in front of a real computa... Did his pilot get lost?

Sjoe, I missed a lot while I was at gym... O.o

Do not post pics!

All these tattoo women!!! Must be someone else on here who like a bit of muscle on a chick. A girl who's not afraid of the iron is way more hotter compared to a tattoo chick.

All these tattoo women!!! Must be someone else on here who like a bit of muscle on a chick. A girl who's not afraid of the iron is way more hotter compared to a tattoo chick.

well the do not post pics bit ruined that. Make some awesomeness or go play with sologuy.

@ TNT1 Mmmmmm Testarossa!! You da man! I remember somebody terrorising us earlier with promises of awesome posts as soon as he got back in front of a real computa... Did his pilot get lost?

Oh, ya, I remember that... Hope he didn't fly with that baie sukkel taxi driver.

A girl who's not afraid of the iron is way more hotter compared to a tattoo chick.

Wait, what? Did you just offer to do thehub's laundry?

Shot!

A girl who's not afraid of the iron is way more hotter compared to a tattoo chick.

I like a nice straight seem. No tramlines.

Edit: Thanks :thumbup:

Edited by Grebel

I post a Youtube link without getting a video preview...what gives?

i think its when you have all the other parameters. try only have the v= parameter

i think its when you have all the other parameters. try only have the v= parameter

Stretch, you lost me bru...

Wait, what? Did you just offer to do thehub's laundry?

Shot!

????????????????

+1

I know. Have you seen what those infernal earphones do in your pocket? Takes three days to un-tangle them.