My new puppy

Jason

Jason showed this off at the lab on Saturday - Schweeet ride boet

All he needs is a FSA Carbon Crankset... I think Crux may just have one...Wink

Hey Jason' date=' Where the TT Bars?[/quote'] First need to get a P3 frame... Big%20smile and sorry MWNN, Dura-Ace cranks are sweet and WOnder Woman I'll be on the road in 2008 Big%20smile

Great job. Look sbetter then the red. But one question. Did you tell them to leave the part behind the name black or did they forget to make it red?

20071120_010300_cervelo.jpg

Hey Jason' date=' Where the TT Bars?[/quote'] First need to get a P3 frame... Big%20smile and sorry MWNN, Dura-Ace cranks are sweet and WOnder Woman I'll be on the road in 2008 Big%20smile
LOLLOLEvil%20SmileLOLLOL Ek het 'n plan Meneer Vuil!!!!! Hie Hie Hie!!!!

I Actually wanted my Cervelo painted as in your Pic Mampara, but wanted the black sections to be naked Carbon, but because of the way the carbon is joined and some aluminium inserts showing, It could not be done.Confused

So it ended up in a totally different custom designhttp://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v162/96/44/630236579/n630236579_461764_5253.jpg

20071120_010300_cervelo.jpg

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/TCSSolo02b.jpg

Great job. Look sbetter then the red. But one question. Did you tell them to leave the part behind the name black or did they forget to make it red?
Nope I wanted it all black... So what you see is correct... I wanted to get rid of the red...

I Actually wanted my Cervelo painted as in your Pic Mampara' date=' but wanted the black sections to be naked Carbon, but because of the way the carbon is joined and some aluminium inserts showing, It could not be done.Confused  So it ended up in a totally different custom design

[/quote'] Crux, I don't understand the aluminium part? Getting confused again with the Cannondale? OK... forgiven Big%20smile
Jason2007-11-20 03:28:58

LOLLOLEvil%20SmileLOLLOL Ek het 'n plan Meneer Vuil!!!!! Hie Hie Hie!!!!
huh? praat...se...speak...mime...

Wow wow wow Jason! That is one seriously beautliful bikeStarClap  (and well done because you have not yet given in to peer presureWinkLOL)

really really nice!

en di? is baie oulikTongue

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v162/96/44/630236579/n630236579_461770_7187.jpg