Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, i must come join you okes some time!!!

when we convincing 'Dale to join?

Meezo, that's a hard task. Almost easier to get Zuma to admit to fraudulant happenings at Nkandla.

Howzit guys. I see you will be starting at 18:30 tonight any idea of what time you will be finished with the ride?

I'll be there 6:30pm tonight, have not done the Meerendal ride yet so not sure how long it'll take:P

Ride to Meerendal and up Stairway to Heaven, up Dorstberg to the top and then down the Singletrack takes just under 2 hours. About 33km from my home there and back.

Going to be hectic busy at Meerendal tonight with this awesome weather :-). 200 people there last week for the night ride.

I am going there straight after work, and doing a loop. Starting +/- 17:45.

Still contemplating doing the "night ride" as the second section once you have come down the single track and crossing the gravel road that goes up to Dorstberg is full of younger riders, and parents with kids etc. Great to see the sport takes off in such a big way.

ag nee f%k, ek's nie lus vir daai bok b#llas nie. Can we rather then do the Spes Bona, Occultdale loop? I need a workout!

Did you guys ride tonight?

I was at the traffic circle at the high school, ended up waiting till about 18:40 and then headed off. Maybe I catch you guys next time.

• 1 month later...