[Event] Die Burger Mountain Bike Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the water tables where disappointing...I was so hungry by the last water stop before papagaaiberg I would have eaten one of those laaities mtbmom wanted to mace. all they had was juice - a banana would have been nice :)

great route...but it feels as hard as nails (especially if you do the 75km)

Does someone know who took the photo's on the route?

There were quite a few guys all over.

+1

All-in-all a great event!

Managed a 3hr27min in the 60km route. Was awesome to ride the last 10km`s amongst the 75km elite riders!!

Ek dink ek het jou gesien toe ek verby ry :)

ja ja jaaa wie het my NIE verby gery nie! ha ha haa ,ma toema..agteros kom ook in die kraalbiggrin.gif

ja ja jaaa wie het my NIE verby gery nie! ha ha haa ,ma toema..agteros kom ook in die kraalbiggrin.gif

haha! nee man geniune, wou nog groet maar was bang ek maak my naam knater as dit verkeerde mens is

great route...but it feels as hard as nails (especially if you do the 75km)

You can say that again. The 75km was tough! But somehow I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

haha! nee man geniune, wou nog groet maar was bang ek maak my naam knater as dit verkeerde mens is

Ek't vir dieselfde rede nie gegroet nie...ek dink ons moet dalk ons 'Hub' naam iewers op sit met die volgende race :) Altyd nice om mense te 'herken' op die roete - dis encouragement.

You can say that again. The 75km was tough! But somehow I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I'd have enjoyed myself more if I did not hurt so much :) I really rivetted most of the day, was a bit sick and low on energy reserves so from halfway I really bled!

Ek't vir dieselfde rede nie gegroet nie...ek dink ons moet dalk ons 'Hub' naam iewers op sit met die volgende race :) Altyd nice om mense te 'herken' op die roete - dis encouragement.

Ja, of sit n foto van Actionphoto op. Ekt n Brothers Sport hemp aangehad en n 29er Giant XTC gery. :P

Ja, of sit n foto van Actionphoto op. Ekt n Brothers Sport hemp aangehad en n 29er Giant XTC gery. :P

jong mense kan my nie sommer mis nie...girl with looong blong hair...and 'n pink jacket.....op 'n meridabiggrin.gif

I have to say that I did not enjoy the route (42km) at all. It was nothing like the description given before the race, too much tar, no single track.... The Gansbaai funride 42km of a few weeks ago was more genuine mountain biking with even more climbing than this and better cross country and single track. Why is the 75km by invite only? I mailed to ask if I could do this distance before teh race and was told no do one of the shorter distances. Anyways lessons learnt, next time I will rather go to Eselfontein or Wellington instead.

jong mense kan my nie sommer mis nie...girl with looong blong hair...and 'n pink jacket.....op 'n meridabiggrin.gif

DIT WAS JY!!! Shoe....jyt omtrent lekke kwaai gelyk! Ekt verby jou gegaan voor ons deur daai eerste rivier is :)