• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread Dangle :thumbup:

Like your image.

Natrhix, I like that alot.

Compacts are awesome for taking snaps where the SLR is not accepted or too obtrusive.

Some more from my Sony NEX3.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3595/5723176366_bc54fa0f47_b.jpg

DSC00045 by OddPix1, on Flickr

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5187/5743711170_9af5bebff0_b.jpg

DSC00144 by OddPix1, on Flickr

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2083/5722630185_f764bc4e92_b.jpg

DSC00061 by OddPix1, on Flickr

Hi Guys,

though I wold contibute... Something I took and then played around with :) :clap:

post-7076-0-16372500-1306738726.jpg

Edited by AIRMAVRICK

So it sems we are a little devoid of our one true love :rolleyes:

Some of my favourites from the last littl while...

post-3896-0-40126300-1306740893.jpg

And the one showing how bad the Cascades Nationals really were (Current World marathon champ Lakata running down a little hill!)

post-3896-0-17553300-1306741137.jpg

Dangle what's the history behind the signed Marliyn Photo?

Saw that in a place called CCHQ, the wife went there for a practice session of an upcoming modelling show to be held there.

We frequent the place a few times a year, it was the first opportunity I had to take pictures though.

The place is a wealth of collectors stuff and paraphernalia, must be worth an absolute fortune.

Saw that in a place called CCHQ, the wife went there for a practice session of an upcoming modelling show to be held there.

We frequent the place a few times a year, it was the first opportunity I had to take pictures though.

The place is a wealth of collectors stuff and paraphernalia, must be worth an absolute fortune.

Interesting. The reason I ask, is that I met an American guy by the name of Ray Rosse in the 90's, who had a restaurant in Cape Town called Marilyn's. He is the ultimate fan. His most prized possession was an autographed photo of her, which his mother got for him after forcing him to go to school when Marilyn was coming to their town. It was a good story. Can't be many of those signed pictures around for sale.

Interesting. The reason I ask, is that I met an American guy by the name of Ray Rosse in the 90's, who had a restaurant in Cape Town called Marilyn's.

It's highly likely that it could be the same one, Jeff, the owner of CCHQ traveled extensively collecting stuff from all over the world before his passing.

I have seen some of the rarest stuff in that place.

It's highly likely that it could be the same one, Jeff, the owner of CCHQ traveled extensively collecting stuff from all over the world before his passing.

I have seen some of the rarest stuff in that place.

Just Googled Ray's name and found an article stating that he had shipped his entire collection back to the US for auction. Not sure if the picture was included. Where is CCHQ as I would love to go and look around there?

Just Googled Ray's name and found an article stating that he had shipped his entire collection back to the US for auction. Not sure if the picture was included. Where is CCHQ as I would love to go and look around there?

If you were a child of the 80's and I was very much in to the Goth scene, then this is a place to try.

CCHQ