Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took this photo in the back yard the other day and was hoping someone can tell me a bit about these? I take it they are catepillars, but why so many in one spot?

post-7550-0-03428000-1352707898_thumb.jpg

Edited by Capcha Photography

Depends what you want to hey hey, Give us some details..

Well I want a camera that's better then the average Makro/Game specials of R1500 with only 3-5 times optical zoom and useless in dark conditions and taking long distance photo's.

Not looking for something too expensive but will pay up to R3000 if their is something better.

I am not too clued up on prices right now, but for something that will be decent in low light conditions you will at least need to be able to adjust the ISO. That would be the bare minimum..

I am hoping some of the other guys here can shed some light on the situation. But it does look like a decent camera if you aren't looking at a full DSLR.

@ Dangle

Colour. The rain drops add texture to the colour, but distraction to the B&W. Without the rain drops I would have voted B&W.

But remember beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.