Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wyatt, great pictures.

It is a pity that so few people do B&W for every day pictures. I'll take a lesson from you, and only to B&W on my next trip. Kind of a "project". Thanks for reminding me.

I love photography as much as the next guy , What I don't like is when people pull random photo's off Google images.

Show your own stuff guys!!

Who?

All pics in this thread are my own.

Who posted google images ?

I'm just saying, What's the point if it's someone else's work, Then you'd all be pasting random shots because

" joh! vat are a noice piktcha! "

I'm here to learn. Much more to it to be told how to improve something and think about and apply it than just getting wild applause from the peanut gallery for a pic you did not even take. What's the use of that anyways?

I think those ads are part of the situation and should be part of the scene - very much in context. Very good shot Fruity - it says a lot.

Thanks Guys.

Yes.. All that was part of the situation.

Some guy who should be in school exposed to that weird "Lost Lover/Big Penis" rubbish. And why does he need to make money?

I Snapped this in Hillbrow yesterday.

I know it's not the best composed or the sharpest of shots.

But just think about what this pic is saying about society.

post-19733-0-11815700-1378324194_thumb.jpg

I could be reading a whole lot into it but yeah, the poster behind him and the idea of a young person with probably not much of a future...

I could be reading a whole lot into it but yeah, the poster behind him and the idea of a young person with probably not much of a future...

Yeah totally open to interpretation. :) kind if what I was getting at though.