Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

post-19733-0-97998100-1340094288.jpg

:clap: :clap:

Thanks Fruity, but then again, we know it's Jo'Burg, it's never safe, a group session is what we need :thumbup:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thats true... Last night the security guard was standing with us just checking what's going on.. He said its pretty safe.. Then when we got back to the car the cops came past and asked what was going on.. Said we were taking pics and they offered to chill with us if we weren't finished.. Was actually refreshing to see they cared.. Was just 2 of us last night and i felt safe. Wouldn't go up alone..

Just another one...

post-19733-0-76931900-1340113350.jpg

Nice One Fruity!

One of Lincon (had to bump up the ISO as my tripod was shaky...and one of the FlatIron building in NYC..some crappy reason I could not get the pic sharp....

post-8425-0-91501800-1340169649.jpg

post-8425-0-51038200-1340169658.jpg

Nice One Fruity!

One of Lincon (had to bump up the ISO as my tripod was shaky...and one of the FlatIron building in NYC..some crappy reason I could not get the pic sharp....

Maybe all the fog.

Think it was more a lack of Skill & Talent... :blush:

Looks fairly sharp to me.. Maybe the fog adds a bit of character there.. It looks really cold..

Looks fairly sharp to me.. Maybe the fog adds a bit of character there.. It looks really cold..

That day was not too bad, the previous few days never went above freezing...

a sunset in Charlotte, NC and then a shaky Vegas scene..I could not get a tripod setup on the Vegas shot so had to bump up the ISO to try and keep the blurr at bay...

post-8425-0-09609900-1340255852.jpg

post-8425-0-92211800-1340255857.jpg

That day was not too bad, the previous few days never went above freezing...

a sunset in Charlotte, NC and then a shaky Vegas scene..I could not get a tripod setup on the Vegas shot so had to bump up the ISO to try and keep the blurr at bay...

That is one heck of a shot without a long exposure!!! Well done man!!!

Thanks Fruity, problem was with all the people moving around in the "Eiffel" Tower the vibration was quite bad...I did have to de-noise it a bit on iphoto...and then again there is more than enough light in Vegas.. :whistling:

Thanks Fruity, problem was with all the people moving around in the "Eiffel" Tower the vibration was quite bad...I did have to de-noise it a bit on iphoto...and then again there is more than enough light in Vegas.. :whistling:

Thats true... Vegas makes me sick... Couldn't they be more original...

Close your eyes Fruity.... :clap:

Haha.. Thanks for the warning.. What are you doing there anyway?? Making a killing counting cards???

What camera are u using?

Thats true... Vegas makes me sick... Couldn't they be more original...

Vegas is officially the strangest place I've ever visited in my life, except maybe Verneukpan in the Northern Cape.

post-17716-0-16445800-1340358752.jpg

Haha.. Thanks for the warning.. What are you doing there anyway?? Making a killing counting cards???

What camera are u using?

Ha ha, no I was in the US for 5 months as an expat and me and wife tried to travel as much as we could, did a two day stint in Vegas while we toured the west coast..

I'm using a Nikon D5100, the pro's will call it a toy but I've been having loads of fun with it..have the 18-55 lens that came with the camera and then a 70-300mm which I bought additional (for wifey to take video/pics of me on the bike/windsurfer..)

Vegas is officially the strangest place I've ever visited in my life, except maybe Verneukpan in the Northern Cape.

Ja nee kyk Vegas was odd, was good times but won't go back just for Vegas...they gave me and my wife cards with "working" women on with no clothes..even when we walk hand in hand down the strip...was woes :eek:

and Oh..JDR..one day when I'm big..and have a 4x4..I wanna do that!! looks awesome!

Edited by lock