How the heck do you manage to wake up in the morning...

setting up all my gear ready to go the night before and let one of my buddies give me a wake up call in the morning. nobody wants to let a buddy down!

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sukkeling lately with the same thing! Weekends are fine, then I will get up early for anything!

I go to bed at around 9:30/10:00-ish, surely 7 to 7.5 hours sleeping should be enough? Currently I snooze for an hour (alarm set for 5am), then I still find it hard to get out of bed. :mellow:

Got the opposite problem, struggling to sleep past 4:30-5am. Thats ok in summer but in winter, if you do not have to be up that early, it sux big time!

I can go to be late or early and get up at the same time! So now I just go to bed bty 8:30 and at least I get my sleep in!

set all my kit out the night before and thanks to a awesome wife who tells me in the morning when im not in the mood to HTFU .

Nice!! Rule #5 of cycling

I've been getting up at 430am since Monday...so far so good...

I pack everything the night before which is a biatch of note cause I have to pack work clothes, shower stuff, fooooooood and set of gym clothes for afternoon gym. I land up walking out the door with 5 bags!!!!

Also help that I have a mate waiting for me....

Plus I place my cell far away, so that I have to get up and out of bed to switch it off.