AirBender - 39

Trubie - 39

Word - 29

samson99 - 26

TimM - 26

DisyLizzy - 21

PointsTable.pdf

Edited by Frosty

The pdf only shows details for stages 1,2,3?

Yep, it does. Would also like to see to points allocation for the stage.

The pdf only shows details for stages 1,2,3?

Seems like Frosty made a mistake somewhere. Lucky Luke, you're also one of the few that has Voeckler in your team but you only made 7 points. With Voeckler getting second and yellow you should've made at least 10... according to my calculations.

The crushes a taking a toll on the points table for ...................

Edited by Nedrider

The crushes a taking a toll on the points table for ...................

Ja, the team I put in is being decimated.

DOh! Radioshack's day is done! Horner - out, Brakjovic - out, Kloden - involved in yesterdays crash (possibly injured), Leipheimer - (Also involved in crashes).

Man what a crazy first week!

On paper Radioshack looked a certainty for Team Honours. After Week 1, no longer...

I am worried if any one of my choices will actually finish the race... but exciting it is for sure!!!!

VIVE LE TOUR!

DOh! Radioshack's day is done! Horner - out, Brakjovic - out, Kloden - involved in yesterdays crash (possibly injured), Leipheimer - (Also involved in crashes).

Man what a crazy first week!

News reports say that Kloden wants to consider today whether he will continue or not...

:blush:

I see I am really doing very well :blush:

should be in the running for a prize soon!!

last place gets something?

After week 1, the following riders have abandoned the Tour

post-1372-0-74495100-1310407927.png

Of the list of 18 above, the following 6 have caused a few headaches for a number (in brackets) of hubbers

BRAJKOVIC Janez (3)

WIGGINS Bradley (18)

BOONEN Tom (5)

HORNER Christopher (4)

VAN DEN BROECK Jurgen (9)

VINOKOUROV Alexandre (9)

Unfortunately, theses things do happen and you cannot substitute these riders for the sake of the competition.

HOWEVER, I am always looking to improve things for the following year and would like to try an alternative points scoring system, which would incorporate substituting a rider that has crashed out - anyone that misses the cut-off would be excluded for this test. It would be like the Epic, where your team-mate can't continue, but you can still finish the race.

I'm thinking of allowing substitutions on rest days only - up to a maximum of 2 riders in total.

If one of your team members appears on the list above and you'd like to substitute them for another rider, now is your chance - post your substitutions here for everyone to see (no PM's allowed).

You will get half-points going forward (it's the only way to keep it fair) and you'd lose out on points already scored for your newly selected riders.

Please note: It WON'T count towards this competition for this year, but let's see what impact it would have on the final scorecard.

Now's you chance to make suggestions so that we get a working scorecard running in parallel to the real competition.

Edited by Frosty