Post your All Mountain bikes

mad bout mtb

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/aidzcruz/bullit.jpg

here's mine..classic bullit.

I'm planning to get a Morewood Shova or keep this one instead?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked this up on the weekend - and rode the spruit on Sunday with it. I can't tell you how impressed I am. For over 7 inches of travel, it pedals brilliantly, but also jumps great.

It like a brand new bike, and a total bargain!

post-4091-0-72550500-1323083087.jpg

post-4091-0-49765900-1323083096.jpg

Picked this up on the weekend - and rode the spruit on Sunday with it. I can't tell you how impressed I am. For over 7 inches of travel, it pedals brilliantly, but also jumps great.

It like a brand new bike, and a total bargain!

Good heavens! you don't need any more bikes!

Good heavens! you don't need any more bikes!

I am starting to wonder if I have a "problem". lol.

Seriously though, I am going to take the boxxer off the Reign X and put it on this bike and keep it purely for DH. The Reign X will get its 36 Van back.

By the time I have sold the Marzo 66 that this came with, it will have cost me about R3K. You can't blame me for doing it!!

Guest Omega Man

By the time I have sold the Marzo 66 that this came with, it will have cost me about R3K. You can't blame me for doing it!!

Hahaha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who practices bikemaths.

I am starting to wonder if I have a "problem". lol.

Seriously though, I am going to take the boxxer off the Reign X and put it on this bike and keep it purely for DH. The Reign X will get its 36 Van back.

Ahh... now that you have revealed the grand master plan... it all makes sense!

Besides... that Reign X is far too good looking to get trashed on our rocky Gauteng DH courses!

Nice Bike G-Spot!

I understand that they beefed up the problematic lower link on the 2012 Rx's (the 2010 and 2011 Rx's used to break). Please can you take some close-up pics of this area - I want to see if I can get a 2012 link for my bike.

By the way, the Rx's are awesome. I love mine. It pedals well, jumps brilliantly, and descends like a dh bike.

Well.... My RX1 is awesome! Had a great ride in Tokai this morning and back for more tomorrow. It climbs as nice as my Trance x1 and i forgot to use the pro-pedal thingy! :)

• 1 month later...

here's my new AM machine. Ok, so it's not complete yet, but the parts should arrive early next week. I can't wait!

post-10758-0-83531800-1326421359.jpg