Stolen- GT Marathon silver/black

garthwatson

Agree'd....

Just for interest sake how much was he selling it for? And how many other stolen bikes have he sold to innocent people before....this guy is a chop!

Edited by MTB_Roadie

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we not arrange some kind of protest outside his shop (I don't know the legal aspects of this, but do something in a legal way!)? He is blatantly dealing in stolen goods and can not claim ignorance after the number of similar incidents. The alternative is that anyone with a bike which was recovered through him (including myself) goes and lays seperate criminal charges against him and makes sure the cops follow through with it?

Not a bad idea to do something.

Alternatively instead of one large protest just have 2 -3 guys there while the shop is open to keep turning customers away. Not sure this is very practical though?

Maybe someone else has a better way to just slowly suffocate his business for a few months so that he goes under.

Edited by Me-rider

Not a bad idea to do something.

Alternatively instead of one large protest just have 2 -3 guys there while the shop is open to keep turning customers away. Not sure this is very practical though?

Maybe someone else has a better way to just slowly suffocate his business for a few months so that he goes under.

Brilliant...then you tell them they might be buying a stolen bike!

Problem is if my bike must be stolen and I spot someone on it, if he said he bought it at Neils Wheels I won't care...he is found with a stolen bike so he will get prosecuted cause I will take my bike back right there no matter how much he paid!

The cops found the bike at Neil's Wheels yesterday. Although the XTR wheelset had been replaced with some no-name brands. So if you see the wheels being advertised at some dojy shop let me know please. Crazy.

I can't actually believe that this ar$ehole is still able to operate a business selling bikes, thats two stolen bikes found in his possesion in a matter of months -

Somwthing HAS to be done now :cursing:

Would love to hear what all the Niels Wheels supporters have to say about this now :unsure: I only mentioned it to the OP on an of chance and low and behold it was there. He needs a good beating

I have been doing a quick search, and it is much more than just 2 bikes over the last few months.

How many stolen bikes has he received and resold that we aren't aware of, as the previous owners are not Hubbers?

Maybe the locals can stage a picket near his shop, carrying boards with "stop bicycle theft" or something similar.

Also warn prospective clients that allegations have been made that Neil's Wheels have had a number of stolen bikes recovered in the shop.

Perhaps a seperate thread, where anyone that has recovered a bike from Neil's Wheels can state the make, when it occurred, and what the SAPS CAS number was....

I'm sorry to say I bought a set of wheels from a Hubber who turned out to have bought them from Neil's Wheels. So if anyone's missing Campy Montreal 76's, I have them.

Can we go spraypaint "Stolen bikes sold here" on the pavement in front of his shop?

I'm sorry to say I bought a set of wheels from a Hubber who turned out to have bought them from Neil's Wheels. So if anyone's missing Campy Montreal 76's, I have them.

Can we go spraypaint "Stolen bikes sold here" on the pavement in front of his shop?

flourescent pink or green?

neil was on the hub toda, I have asked him to reply to this thread... he is beginning to look more and more like a crook:

post-9875-0-81265500-1312293533.png

neil was on the hub toda, I have asked him to reply to this thread... he is beginning to look more and more like a crook:

We both never got answers from the last questions on his wall that we asked :lol: Dodgy fella

We both never got answers from the last questions on his wall that we asked :lol: Dodgy fella

Dudes, he isn't visiting the Hub to talk *** and indict himself. He is quite obviously here to see which bikes have been reported stolen, so that they avoid display on GomBoom and rather stay out of the way on his shop floor, as well as checking what bargain prices to sell for : ie Carbon GT for 9500 ZAR !!

Neil should do what the cash converters does? They always make copies of your ID book when they buy something from sellers, so that the police can track the criminals... He should be more professional salesman...

Neil should do what the cash converters does? They always make copies of your ID book when they buy something from sellers, so that the police can track the criminals... He should be more professional salesman...

Legally, doesn't he have to do that in order to buy and sell secondhand goods.

You have to get a permit in order to trade. Next time somebody is in the area, they should ask to see his copy.

He should be more professional salesman...

He should have his nuts put in a vice. He is 100% aware of the fact that he is fencing stolen goods. Posting on public threads is helping him stay one step ahead. As Drongo says, he's not on the hub to talk ***. This problem needs to be taken off the public forum to be resolved.