2007 Trek Fuel Carbon Ex 9.5 stolen, Green Point CT

greg_w

Hi everyone

on Monday evening (4th) ....my Trek Fuel was stolen along with a Scott 60 Scale out of the garage in Green Point - the Trek still had my Knysna race number on it (just in case the morons think its part of the bike - its 2297). Stolen out of a locked garage within hours of returning from Knysna , jumped over the wall from the street and hauled the 2 bikes over the wall..

The Trek Fuel Ex 9.5 Carbon spec's are..

Frame size 19.5 ( large)

Group set SRAM X-9

Shock Fox Talas RLC Disc '07

Derail Frt Shim Deore XT 9spd Univ TP

Derailleur Rear SRAM X.O

Crankset Shimano Deore XT

Brakes Avid Juicy 7 Carbon

Seatpost Thomson M/Piece

Wheels Set - American Classic

Bar Answer Carbon

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES is the ...White Selle Italia saddle with white brake & gear cabling..can't miss that detail!.. and the service sticker from Revolution cycles which I love with the cool red log of Che Guevara

Please keep your eyes open and if you hear anything give me a call on 082 8556946...

Thanks

Greg

post-26243-0-38389200-1309958595.jpg

That blows!

Good luck - and don't be averse to keeping an eye on the Hub - something might well show up...

Hi everyone

on Monday evening (4th) ....my Trek Fuel was stolen along with a Scott 60 Scale out of the garage in Green Point - the Trek still had my Knysna race number on it (just in case the morons think its part of the bike - its 2297). Stolen out of a locked garage within hours of returning from Knysna , jumped over the wall from the street and hauled the 2 bikes over the wall..

The Trek Fuel Ex 9.5 Carbon spec's are..

Frame size 19.5 ( large)

Group set SRAM X-9

Shock Fox Talas RLC Disc '07

Derail Frt Shim Deore XT 9spd Univ TP

Derailleur Rear SRAM X.O

Crankset Shimano Deore XT

Brakes Avid Juicy 7 Carbon

Seatpost Thomson M/Piece

Wheels Set - American Classic

Bar Answer Carbon

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES is the ...White Selle Italia saddle with white brake & gear cabling..can't miss that detail!.. and the service sticker from Revolution cycles which I love with the cool red log of Che Guevara

Please keep your eyes open and if you hear anything give me a call on 082 8556946...

Thanks

Greg

Greg,

There is this chap running a shop called Neil's Wheels who seems to be recovering a lot of stolen bikes. Maybe swing by as he might have found it for you...

Greg,

There is this chap running a shop called Neil's Wheels who seems to be recovering a lot of stolen bikes. Maybe swing by as he might have found it for you...

Good point!

Will keep an eye out Greg

Greg,

He is like a private investigator, this Neil guy got serious skill!

I heard about somebody who found their bike at neil's wheels on monday morning, phoned the police, by the time they got there it was sold, im heading there on tuesday to have a look for my bike not sure if you've found yours yet but i'll take a look.

I heard about somebody who found their bike at neil's wheels on monday morning, phoned the police, by the time they got there it was sold, im heading there on tuesday to have a look for my bike not sure if you've found yours yet but i'll take a look.

Good luck dude!

I cant believe that SAPS are so useless that there is a known seller of stoeln stuff and he continues to stay in business! FFS shut the b@stard down

Ya, my friend "found" his 2 bikes at NW.

He asked the owner if he has bikes of this description which he denied. He went to Cash Crusaders next door and could go right through to the back where he found his two bikes beings stripped (at NW). He did not involve the cops as the owner said he did not see the bikes come in and thought they were in for a service. In retrospect he should have involved the cops

Edited by gadget