NEW SHOES

gummibear

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agggg nee pops man jy verstaan nou verkeerd jy is nou van die track af die skoentjies moet nou die bike match en so jy maak uit !!!Wink ek is mos Speczial dis nou hoekom my vriend jan tax my daai krismiss prezzie gegee het hy het gese as jou ou skoene jou seer maak my seun koop vir jou n nuwe paar Wink

hagar, jou skoene moet jou sokkies pas, nie jou bike.

Daai R1350 is die skoen, trust me, ek ry dit. Daars niks mee verkeerd.

maar as jy nou flashy wil wees, maak daai link oop en koop daai wit en geeles.

I've got both the Shimano (R215B) and Specialized (S-Works 2008) shoes and I would put the Specialized on top for comfortThumbs%20Up. They're also a bit lighter so if you're weight-weenieish then kudos there.Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

I have a very broad foot and both feel great. Like every other component or item of clothing in our chosen sport, it'll come down to whatever bakes your noodle and doesn't break the bank.

Good luck.

I bought a pair of Shimano SH-R131S just now after i fitted them.i  only went to the shop to get my size but i liked these and the price was right.thanks for all the adviceand offers.20071127_095840_51NwrbQpA6L__SS.jpg

Specialized (S-Works) is die beste skoene. Ek loop al my skoene in die binne kant af en specialized is die enigste maak wat daarna kyk

have you seen the new shimano shoes that mould your feet? i think they amazing, I would definitely invest in them if i was not still growing! 

my carbon exustars i ride with are pretty average, felt a similar pair of shimano shoes and would much rather go with those, the only reason i bought the exustars was because they were on special... will go with shimano next time

Broken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20HeartBroken%20Heart CL did not have my size CryCryCryCryCryCryCry now i cant wear my special shoes and i gotta wear my old ones on Sunday

• 5 months later...