New John O Conner kit!!

Zac.A

most of you groot bekke have either not ever had your assEs in a castelli or never been to the shop. a posh shop can only do their kit in a brand of the same quality!! PM me when kit arrives want to come and get a set ASAP. Love the shop and LOVE the kit :clap:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Castelli bibs are great,but then they are only 85 euros and have a extra 30% off at the moment.Jerseys are 55 euros and 40% off.

I will not pay almost 2 grand to advertise for someone.

most of you groot bekke have either not ever had your assEs in a castelli or never been to the shop. a posh shop can only do their kit in a brand of the same quality!! PM me when kit arrives want to come and get a set ASAP. Love the shop and LOVE the kit :clap:

I will, i'm getting a call when they get here :thumbup:

Castelli bibs are great,but then they are only 85 euros and have a extra 30% off at the moment.Jerseys are 55 euros and 40% off.

Well if you crash and your kit gets torn to pieces,

post-26212-0-17996200-1310410036.jpg

you'll know where to get some more.

My point exactly! :clap:

My point exactly! :clap:

But if you need a new kit and you support JOC, then why not?

Zac, agreed. Its great. Don't like the shorts (its personal) but would love one of the tops.

I've always had good service from the JOC shop and John tells it like it is. Not trying to sell you a bike if its not going to work for you, just to get a sale. A man of integrity.

I will, i'm getting a call when they get here :thumbup:

Just wondering who's paying for your kit? ;)

Jis maar julle ouens kan ook maak enige nonsens k@k en kerm. If you think it's expensive/bad quality/shop don't deserve it/you don't deserve it then don't buy it.