Matching Merida product names to actual names as per Shimano

awesme

Hi there

I'm trying to get a complete list of which part on the Merida MATTS Lite 1000 D is which Shimano part.

It's as if some of the parts does not have their real vendor names. want to match the below to the Shimano product mages/url's

DERAILLEUR FRONT Shimano SLX low 34.9

DERAILLEUR REAR Shimano XT-10

SHIFTERS Shimano SLX Rapidfire / Rapidfire-10

BRAKE LEVERS attached

BRAKES Shimano M505 180/160 mm

CHAINWHEEL Shimano SLX-10 42-32-24

BB-SET attached

CHAIN Shimano CN-HG74-10

HUBS Shimano M595 centerlock

RIMS Merida XD Lite

FREEWHEEL Shimano CS-HG81-10 11-36

HANDLEBAR FSA XC 180 OS Flat 620[w/barend]

STEM FSA OS-150 6°

HEADSET FSA BB-410 Neck

SEATPOST FSA SL250 SB20 27.2

SADDLE Prologo Phorma Male

PEDALS Shimano M520

G

I'm not sure I understand your question properly, but I think you're asking about the brakes, chain and hubs?

I think M505 brakes and M595 hubs are all deore components. Dono if that helps at all?

Dude. Some of the components on factory built bikes are OEM.

They are made by *shimano* (or other manufacturers) to fit orders placed by the bike manufacturer.

You therefore can't buy them 'off the shelf' so to speak, and if unbranded (numbered), they are also difficult to get service descriptions for them as well.

Usually applies to hubs, headsets, headstems and handlebars. Saddles and seatposts, sometimes cranksets, and other.

Hi there

totally forgot about that little bit,

can def explain why I don't recognize the names given on Merida site when compared to Shimano.

G

Dude. Some of the components on factory built bikes are OEM.

They are made by *shimano* (or other manufacturers) to fit orders placed by the bike manufacturer.

You therefore can't buy them 'off the shelf' so to speak, and if unbranded (numbered), they are also difficult to get service descriptions for them as well.

Usually applies to hubs, headsets, headstems and handlebars. Saddles and seatposts, sometimes cranksets, and other.