"Did You Know That...??"

'Dale

HAS, gentlemen, has.

Sorrie, my moedertaal is Afrikaans.

---

Did you know that Lance Armstrong has was a seriously good triathlete before entering the world of cycling? :thumbup:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... individual time trialling is often referred to as "the race of truth" as there is no help available from teammates, etc. - only the rider vs the clock.

..In the late 1990s Cannondale attempted to move into the motorsports business, producing a line of off-road motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles. It did not work out.

..Fisher and Kelly (pioneers in fat-tire bikes from the 70s) tried to trademark the name Mountainbike, but through procedural or definition errors the application was finally rejected...

..In the late 1990s Cannondale attempted to move into the motorsports business, producing a line of off-road motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles. It did not work out.

Yeah, almost bankrupted them, actually it did, well, that division anyway. Needed some major bailout money to keep the cycle division open as well.

... other than your bike, THIS is the most expensive road bike in the world:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/02/7085580.jpg

... the BERU F1 SYSTEMS FACTOR 001 roadbike will drop your bank balance by about 40, 000 USD.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2010/02/5489404.jpg

how much does it weigh??

super streamlined machine!

It is a training tool... not a lightweight bike...

www.factor001.com

Around GBP20,000 over here. Weight is about 7,5kg

Willy Engelbrecht has one of those. Or had, I remember he had it at his shop once.

Nokia made army boots before moving into mobile phones.

And you still need to re-boot them every now and then so they work properly

Hahahahahahahaha, that's funny, no just can't believe people would actually keep posting pics of her

Willy Engelbrecht has one of those. Or had, I remember he had it at his shop once.

And in terms of an MX bike, it was the biggest pile of horse manure ever.