See through frame!

Deja vu. This frame gets posted about once a year....

Yeah Azonic, but most people dont make a habbit of going through every post for the last 5 years :P.

Its like that pic with the guy and his bike in the tent, its on 40 threads but hell thats just something we have to live with.

This idea is not new ... I took the attached photo's during the 2009 TdF (the material is apparently a mixture of kevlar and carbon).

post-2327-0-43971600-1311775450.jpg

post-2327-0-71345600-1311775462.jpg

Must have huge amount of drag!

Something you familiar with!

Edited by Tankman

This idea is not new ... I took the attached photo's during the 2009 TdF (the material is apparently a mixture of kevlar and carbon).

I must say I like

Two things come to mind:-

1. That frame looks suspiciosly a lot like thos crumple zone thingies in a car steering collumn. How long will this frame be after a frontal impact.

2. I wonder what will be left of the family jewels if your shoes slips out of the pedals and you land on that top tube that resembles a grater!

Ek se maar net.

O ja - fugly!

Hey! I can live with this ... not the mechano set :)