PPA Seeding Ladder

'Dale

did anybody get their "Die Burger mtb" rides incorporated into their seedings?

Mine was included. I did the 42km.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bumped from E to C and my index stayed at 16.3, according to your ladder i should still be in E.

Maybe they resized the groups but they alway say that they make them smaller not bigger.

This ladder at the top of the thread is from from the website on Friday afternoon.

:unsure:

This ladder at the top of the thread is from from the website on Friday afternoon.

:unsure:

I know, I've been checking as well.

It's still the same ladder on the site.

No offense intended.

I know, I've been checking as well.

It's still the same ladder on the site.

No offense intended.

Welcome to the other world known as PPA..... it's only them that know what is going on in it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was bumped from E to C and my index stayed at 16.3, according to your ladder i should still be in E.

Maybe they resized the groups but they alway say that they make them smaller not bigger.

The seeding brackets was probably not updated on their website. If you got a C then obviously the one I posted is correct. A seeding run took place about 3 weeks ago and your ride index was changed. Now that the annual run has taken place...Racetec simply adjusted the seeding brackets/ladder and kept the same ride index.

Welcome to the other world known as PPA..... it's only them that know what is going on in it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: Tks Kris

Sometimes i wonder if they even know what going on in it :D :D

A friend of mine now has an A seeding and it says the group goes from -100 to 10. My seeding is now B and ranges from 10 to 15. Seems the group indices have changed completely.

PPA are probably banking on the fact that lots of people will join the league, (i'm sure they will) but the league will now probably onl be A-B(for elite men).

So that the don't have to make the 1st start group of the normal rides A-E.

Only time can tell.

PPA had adopted a different way of working out indices for the past year our so.

I think that they have dumped all the results from the older sytem.

We can all remember all the threads complaining about members best ride`s not getting a good index with this system and they not moving up. i think changing the group ranges should hopefully compensate for the fact that you simply get a higher index for the same ride on the new system.

I know, I've been checking as well.It's still the same ladder on the site.No offense intended.

Sure thang. Wondering what table was sent out be DMC

Where you get dat, man?

Edited by AirBender

So are those new seedings the final seeding? Weird...... Went from E to H and now back to E. What the hell are they doing?

PPA are probably banking on the fact that lots of people will join the league, (i'm sure they will) but the league will now probably onl be A-B(for elite men).

that doesnt make sense. At R800 per league entry, I can promise you that PPA want as many people as possible to ride league. Elite was normally A-E, and subvets A-F (iirc). I dont see why they would suddenly make elite ONLY a-B

PPA had adopted a different way of working out indices for the past year our so.

I think that they have dumped all the results from the older sytem.

Hows it going Bud.

PPA for a along time stopped doing these calculations. They are managed by RaceTec.