It is time to go!

MJ the Expat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, the classic toddler routine. "I hate you and I'm running away!". Come dinner time toddler appears.

MJ, take a little hunk of cheese, some bread, tie it in your hanky. Go play by the river. We'll call you when McGuyver comes on.

You still do not get it dont you. Thinx you be great. Happi now? The Hub community will remember you for what you are, and they will judge you for that, of all I think I know this the best.

You dug this one for yourself.

Finding myself in this same position these days of just logging off and asking admin to remove me from here. All the smut and junk posted these days, oh and just differ from mainstream views and you are asked from which planet you come... Beginning t be a sick place! And I am sorry to say this...

Finding myself in this same position these days of just logging off and asking admin to remove me from here. All the smut and junk posted these days, oh and just differ from mainstream views and you are asked from which planet you come... Beginning t be a sick place! And I am sorry to say this...

Really? Just look at your signature!

So the hub The Hub just got to me.

It has been good and bad. Bud resently but recently just bad - so it it time to say:

Cheers boet[s[/b].

I'm outa here.

Jeesh BOET! I didn't even try That hard! Gimme a break, now I feel bad. :unsure:

Anyways...off for a spin. See y'all later.

hahaha, the classic toddler routine. "I hate you and I'm running away!". Come dinner time toddler appears

While on the topic of toddler-like behaviour.

On the original Tokai downhill thread you mentioned that you were "going to organise" the no-entry signs for the bottom sections of the downhill runs. Yet when a second Tokai downhill thread was started you were getting your panties in a bunch because there are no signs.

Maybe you should stop behaving like a toddler!

Francois, 'n kardinale fout om te maak is om jou geloof en of geloofskwessies met gesigloses te bespreek. Hulle sal jou nail so hard hulle kan want hulle kan. Bly net weg van sulke gesprekke af en doen jou sendingsplig elders waar dit sal tel.

WHERE??

Here:

blah blah, I can't handle this, I need to get someone to validate me, and because someone once questioned my beliefs, or had an opinion contrary to mine, I have to complain a bit, and threaten to leave. I wish they would care, cause I can't just find another forum, cause this website is the only one my copy of internet explorer 5.0 can get to. Woe is me...

(too much?)