Burger pics - please add

THE BODY CENTRE

hey man I am FAMOUS Big%20smileBig%20smile nou spot jy ook met my????

I lost the other one seeWinkWink no man jy weet mos CryCry

Thanks for that cool pic I think i should make and enlargement and put it on my wall LOLLOL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, hagar, ek click nou eers!  Jammer man, moet wees omdat ek al sedert 3:50 op is.

Weereens dankie vir al die memorial pins...
Willehond2007-12-02 14:41:49

LOLLOLLOLja nee dis reg my vriend solank jy nie daai fotie van my pimp nie soos jy met daai ander klong sin gemaak het nie is alles reg. lekker slaap praat weer more

20071202_140858_DSC05923-1.JPG

Hagar, are you sure you did the Burger yesterday, this picture looks as if you were on a Sunday recovery rideLOLLOLLOLLOL

20071202_140858_DSC05923-1.JPG

Hagar' date=' are you sure you did the Burger yesterday, this picture looks as if you were on a Sunday recovery rideLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/quote'] LOLLOLLOL ja ja was recovering there trying to get back to my group they would not wait for me . Note the cool color coding !!!! just need the shoes to match LOL must get some points for that in the style man running

20071202_134155_PC020584.JPG

20071202_134258_PC020671.JPG

20071202_134316_PC020673.JPG

20071202_134340_PC020682.JPG

What happened to the disqualification rule?

I just want to noted that it?s not me in one of those pictures, but I will have a sternStern%20Smile talk with my evilEvil%20Smile twin brother this afternoon Angry

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

WH -as promised ..

20071202_130649_PC020665.JPG

It is more a pictrure of me - thanks Wink

Ja, you're spoiling MY pic Velouria!  Might have to bump you out of the way next timeWink

...also see how the guys at the front of the group (that's us!) stayed left of the white line and the rest went over it.  Shame on you!

...also see how the guys at the front of the group (that's us!) stayed left of the white line and the rest went over it.  Shame on you!

Sallie weer nieDead, oops ek bedoek hy sal nie weer nie Confused

Ek?s nou amptelik met retirement, until further notice Sleepy

oom Hagar, maar sjoe, jy is omtrent ge - colour code. Ons sal nou dadelik begin met fondinsameling vir matching shoes, miskien kan ons van daai simonsvlei muffins invoer en daar by die west coast verkoop?

Sallie weer nieDead' date=' oops ek bedoek hy sal nie weer nie Confused

Ek?s nou amptelik met retirement, until further notice Sleepy

[/quote']

LOL