Which workstand??

Chain-L

I can't see that the Park Tool base could be as steady as the Topeak. I have only used the topeak though and seen photos of the Park Tool

The Park Tool base is a 100% steady the reason we got it was for the clamp (and my husband’s slight infatuation with Park tools :blush: )

Ok so here is a real spanner in the works-all I have is 2 pieces of rope over the rafter in the garage with eyes tied at the ends.One eye loops over each side of the bars and the other 2 over the seat.Hey presto and I can do nearly everything that needs doing and I have R1300.00 to spend on upgrades??

Good for you.

I bought the Park Tool PCS10 last year. Awesome stand.

My Park Tool PCS 9 arrived 2 weeks ago, and I am lovin' it. Over-engineered like crazy, I reckon you could hang an elephant off it (OK, so I exaggerate for effect). I felt no need to go one model up, but maybe it's worth it ?

My Park Tool PCS 9 arrived 2 weeks ago, and I am lovin' it. Over-engineered like crazy, I reckon you could hang an elephant off it (OK, so I exaggerate for effect). I felt no need to go one model up, but maybe it's worth it ?

I also bought a pcs9. Don't dig the fact that it doesn't have a quick release bit.

The pcs10 is a far better option, and a great piece of engineering.

I also bought a pcs9. Don't dig the fact that it doesn't have a quick release bit.

The pcs10 is a far better option, and a great piece of engineering.

I was also thinking of the PCS 9 because of the price and all the great reviews. What quick release bit are you refering to?