Resale of CWC specials

Thomo

"Unwanted gift" :o Chris, don't you want to please give me a set like that please? (You can keep the tyres though.) It was my birthday in February, but I don't mind if it's late ... :D

If the guy bought them just to resell them and make a profit, I think it sucks! It means that someone else, who actually wanted them, missed out on a great deal!

i think there is only like 1 of each item that goes on sale

Yip, pretty much. I just grabbed something now and its already flagged as out of stock.

Their website can change in 15 minutes.... They are obviously clearing out before they move. Anyone want Fulcrum Racing 1'S for 6K? :D

Not much happening on the site today ... :(

If the guy bought them just to resell them and make a profit, I think it sucks! It means that someone else, who actually wanted them, missed out on a great deal!

In other words "If you snooze, you loose"

So I see they knock off R8.5K on a Dura Ace groupset, is that being sold below cost or are they still making something off this?

That seems crazy, so do they make anything out of the sale items, or is it just to get the stock out the shop, irrespective of losing money or not :unsure:

The seller probably got confused with the model number and price!

Anyone that pays R6k for the WH-R600 is a dumbass

Amen brother. Willing buyer - willing seller. Viva free trade principle viva!

Haha too true.