Argus 2012

Wil6

will be my 3rd:

1 # 2010 (4:29) took up cycling with 10 weeks to go

2 # 2011 (3:56) Cramped. Trained 5 months

3 # 2012 (Hopefully 3:15 - 3:30) Been training all year

2013 . . . Hopefully 2:59

All finance permitting! Hellish expensive trip!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I will be doing my 7th one and plan to take it easy and simply to finish and have fun along the way because I'll be riding with a very special group! The SuperD3G team :clap: Team members are: My 11 year old son on the tandem with me, my 13 year old son on his own bike and their 74 year old grandfather doing his 5th one. It will be both boys' 1st Argus and I would love for them to enjoy the experience of one of the greatest events anywhere! I'm already hoping for good weather.

I will be doing my 1st. Can anybody tell me when the registration day is at the Goodhope Centre?

I will be doing my 1st. Can anybody tell me when the registration day is at the Goodhope Centre?

It'll be 2/3 days before the event.

ie: Thurs-Fri-Sat or summing like that.

I am very keen on doing it next year, if anyone knows of an entry going wanting. Ill pay dearly for it.

email: warwick@netcrew.co.za

I am very keen on doing it next year, if anyone knows of an entry going wanting. Ill pay dearly for it.

email: warwick@netcrew.co.za

There are also some in the classifieds.

Will be riding it again after several years of not riding. Really looking forward to it. Hoping to get a sub 4 for the race.

would have liked to do it again this year. last year was my first and cycled alongside my girlfriend, this time would have like to push for time.

but alas its so expensive i could fund a good part of an overseas trip on what i spent doing it last year