Colnago Ferarri

Tankman

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ppppffffft WTF!!!!! you guys just don't appreciate quality, and i bet none of you have ever ridden a Colnago, probably can't afford one either. So go ride or own one and then you can chirp all day long.

See you have still not developed good taste and you have not grown up in all this time!

See you have still not developed good taste and you have not grown up in all this time!

:clap: :lol: Hullloooo oom, my ou padbou vriend, is jy nog in lewendig donkerste Afrika. ek het sooo lanklaas *** aangejaag op die HUB ek dog ek maak so klein comeback. so please inform the youngsters....if they want a CAMPY/SHITMANO debate they got know how to debate because as you know I'm not going to stand and wait for them to finish practicing.

OH!!!! BTW i grew up very quickly when I took ownership of my campy equiped COLNAGO. All be it 13 years old it is still admired by many cyclists on the road. Not many ALU frame bikes out there that are that old and weigh in at just a touch over 8kg

Hey dumbass my previous post referred to the MTB not the ferrari :stupid: so you have been booked into therapy with the other dumbass who fitted the Shitmano funnytinnystupidfonkong bits in the first place....you two should get to become good mates.

Okay......beers are on the left...popcorn on the right by the door. ringside seats are 10 ZA ronds per person, please take a seat and let the show begin

You have clearly had too many of those beers. I don't care if you were commenting on the mtb, ferrari or your mother.

You can not tell people that they must first own or ride a Colnago in order to comment AND then YOU want to prescribe the groupset that must be put on it. Then you insult people by saying they can't afford the brand. News flash, Colnago is not exclusive because it is expensive, it is exclusive because it has created its own unique class of fuglyness, as we have clearly seen in this thread.

That means an exclusive following that finds this fuglyness attractive.

Please show me the contract that stipulates that any owner upon purchase of a Colnago frame, agrees to have his freedom of choice and free will removed and agrees to have no other groupset installed except Campy? By default, any other parts, stem, saddle, seatpost, clamps, bolts, pedals, wheels, bar tape, computer, powerhub, bb,tires,tubes, qr's, etc. etc... must then also be of Italian origin by your argument?

We have moved on since the fifties. Women are even allowed to vote!

Edited by Tankman

You have clearly had too many of those beers. I don't care if you were commenting on the mtb, ferrari or your mother.

You can not tell people that they must first own or ride a Colnago in order to comment AND then YOU want to prescribe the groupset that must be put on it. Then you insult people by saying they can't afford the brand. News flash, Colnago is not exclusive because it is expensive, it is exclusive because it has created its own unique class of fuglyness, as we have clearly seen in this thread.

That means an exclusive following that finds this fuglyness attractive.

Please show me the contract that stipulates that any owner upon purchase of a Colnago frame, agrees to have his freedom of choice and free will removed and agrees to have no other groupset installed except Campy? By default, any other parts, stem, saddle, seatpost, clamps, bolts, pedals, wheels, bar tape, computer, powerhub, bb,tires,tubes, qr's, etc. etc... must then also be of Italian origin by your argument?

We have moved on since the fifties. Women are even allowed to vote!

:clap:

Well quoted

OMG!!!!! I cannot believe your passion...are you by any chance a lawyer, because i know this dude Malema who is looking for a good lawyer, seems you might fit the bill.

And don't quote my mother dude... she also has a COLNAGO and will probably ride you into a coma on a good day

post-7990-0-01942800-1314909890.jpg

AWESOME :drool: :drool: :drool:

Next time do not let your bike come too close to the braai fire. It looks as if it melted!

Okay will the dumbass who fitted the SHITMANO please step forward, because you need to be sent for some serious therapy :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: Read my lips "ONLY CAMPY ON COLNAGO!!!!!!!"

Colnago have quite a long history with Shimano since most of the Colnago teams in the 90's and 2000's have been Shimano equiped. This year is the first year in many years that we've seen a Colnago team running with Campagnolo.

I have a couple of Colnago's, all Campag equiped, but I find the majority of the bikes posted in this thread pretty damn ugly.

I have a couple of Colnago's, all Campag equiped, but I find the majority of the bikes posted in this thread pretty damn ugly.

+1

Tankman post pictures of your Shimano equipped Pinarello, for all to see.

:D Have done so already buddy, she is in the Weapon of choice thread!

Doing a quick tally, I dont have only Shimano on there :blink:

Dura Ace

Ultegra

Sram Red

Fizik

FSA

Most

KCNC

Continental

Garmin

Fork me, not a whole lot of Italian apart from the frame, fork, headset and Italian threads of the BB (not the BB itself, that is Sram GXP)

Let us try and put this dumb "An Italian frame must have an Italian groupset" to rest, once and for all. I say try because a 100 years from now, some tjop will see a photo and comment "oooooh, you must have an Italian groupset on an Italian frame!" SAYS FREEKING WHO????

Back in the fifties, this dumb statement might have carried some merit, simply because when you bought an Italian frame in Italy, you had no other choice but Campy. The Japs or anyone else for that matter, haven't yet infiltrated the rest of the world with their exports at that stage.

The story probably goes something like this. Many moons ago, a stupid Yank went over to enjoy the Mediterranean climate, fine cuisine and olive tanned lasses that this part of the world has to offer. While there, he fell in love with the sexy and curvacious styling that only the Italians had on offer. He decided to purchase a bicycle frame, as a reminder of his experience to this beautiful part of the world. In the bike shop, the friendly Italian owner said in his best broken English "We put Campagnolo, yes?" Simply because he had nothing else to offer.

Once back in US of A, the Yank quickly spread the word that the Italian bike shop owner told him expressively that Italian frames must only have Italian groupsets installed on them or the frame will break, the warranty will be void and your balls will fall off! Somewhat lost in translation ... and the rest of the world believed him!

While I was busy installing my Non-Italian groupset, I expected that an Italian man called Mario, dressed in a Debonairs suite was going to knock on my door any minute and say to me "No, No, No, you put Campy yes?" He would then proceeded to tell me that I have broken criminal laws on 7 different continents, left me with a brand new Campy Record groupset and a pizza, and disappear!

Well that did not happen, I wake up every morning with my frame, free will and balls still in tact!

I bought it, I own it, I ride it, I put whatever the hell I like on it and the rest of you can lick my chain :P

:D Have done so already buddy, she is in the Weapon of choice thread!

Doing a quick tally, I dont have only Shimano on there :blink:

Dura Ace

Ultegra

Sram Red

Fizik

FSA

Most

KCNC

Continental

Garmin

Fork me, not a whole lot of Italian apart from the frame, fork, headset and Italian threads of the BB (not the BB itself, that is Sram GXP)

And the frame was probably made in Taiwan...

And the frame was probably made in Taiwan...

:lol: Nope, it has a sticker on it that says made in Italy.

The sticker was made in Tiawan and stuck on the frame, in Taiwan ;)

You lot forgot the city bike:

http://cdn1.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2011/08/31/2/1314797952373_wr1gx6nmpsw1_800_75_600.jpg

And the 29er

http://cdn1.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2011/08/31/1/1314796248722_1isvh09j5iojq_800_75_600.jpg