Colnago Ferarri

Tankman

:lol: just kidding, I don't know what size he rides but somewhere in the teeny range for sure

You wicked you...

:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its because I called you out because you didn't know the difference between a butterfly and a moth: isn't it?

Huh?

I puke cause the thing is ugly. Moth, flutterby, don't care. Ugly is as ugly does.

Whilst Di2 is pretty cool, Shimano does not belong on a Colnago and Lance was the one who perfected a hideous butterfly Trek 'n all..

Yup, they normally are ... except this one is also kinda special! Doesnt look to bad either!

(I would have all black tubbies put on there so it doesnt look like a taxi so much)

post-4352-0-08254000-1314896202.jpg

Good grief !

That gets the fugly award for 2011. :thumbdown:

What's with that greeny-goldish colour, and the puce colour tyre sidewalls.

Why did you have to spoil a perfectly good looking bike thread with that ugly duckling?

Edited by The Drongo

post-7990-0-13111600-1314902972.jpg

Some think it's ugly, you think it's fap worthy. To each their own?

Edited by TNT1

hideous might me a bit of an understatement.fugly!

ppppffffft WTF!!!!! you guys just don't appreciate quality, and i bet none of you have ever ridden a Colnago, probably can't afford one either. So go ride or own one and then you can chirp all day long.

With Di2, battery hidden in the seatpost.

post-4352-0-37955300-1314893881.jpg

post-4352-0-34414300-1314893882.jpg

post-4352-0-38956700-1314893883.jpg

post-4352-0-59864600-1314893884.jpg

The real Ferarri ... not that other Fezzari!

Okay will the dumbass who fitted the SHITMANO please step forward, because you need to be sent for some serious therapy :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: Read my lips "ONLY CAMPY ON COLNAGO!!!!!!!"

Okay will the dumbass who fitted the SHITMANO please step forward, because you need to be sent for some serious therapy :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: Read my lips "ONLY CAMPY ON COLNAGO!!!!!!!"

Hey dumbass, follow your own advice from your previous post or can't you remember that far back.

"So go ride or own one and then you can chirp all day long"

You buy the bike, you put whatever parts you want on it and chirp the rest! Capeesh?

Hey dumbass, follow your own advice from your previous post or can't you remember that far back.

"So go ride or own one and then you can chirp all day long"

You buy the bike, you put whatever parts you want on it and chirp the rest! Capeesh?

Hey dumbass my previous post referred to the MTB not the ferrari :stupid: so you have been booked into therapy with the other dumbass who fitted the Shitmano funnytinnystupidfonkong bits in the first place....you two should get to become good mates.

Okay......beers are on the left...popcorn on the right by the door. ringside seats are 10 ZA ronds per person, please take a seat and let the show begin

Edited by madmarc