What a chat with the CRC guys, exciting times coming!!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For work I have to phone people in Dublin a few times a week. The female Irish accent I could listen to all day :)

Hairy you could have just said on the left hand side of the pic!!!

Plus i think she is hot.

I could have, but that would not have been as much fun. She looks ok, but seems to have a mow going over there on her upper lip, I could be wrong though.

I could have, but that would not have been as much fun. She looks ok, but seems to have a mow going over there on her upper lip, I could be wrong though.

That coming from "Hairy" himself, more your kind of thing I would have thought :unsure:

CWC tries to intercept, posing as agent for CRC, all CRC orders,so you get all the choice and convenience, "for just a little more". but since this hasnt happened anywhere else AFAIK, i doubt it.

or

CWC becomes the local reseller for all things CRC and associated, like nukeproof products. Bring the scalp without scalping us on price, and for once I'd like something about CWC.

or

They finally realize you CAN hyperlink to the web from your Hub signature... :rolleyes:

CWC tries to intercept, posing as agent for CRC, all CRC orders,so you get all the choice and convenience, "for just a little more". but since this hasnt happened anywhere else AFAIK, i doubt it.

or

CWC becomes the local reseller for all things CRC and associated, like nukeproof products. Bring the scalp without scalping us on price, and for once I'd like something about CWC.

or

They finally realize you CAN hyperlink to the web from your Hub signature... :rolleyes:

CWRC :thumbup:

Hmmm, looks pretty poorly attended. Hardly anyone around.

Engineering shows I used to attend was standing room only at the leisure areas, never seen such an empty seating area before.

Ziiiiiiiing! strong CRC affiliation tht brand. Hopefully nukeproof comes too.

AFAIK they own the Vitus brand. They employed Sean Kelly to help relaunch it.