stripped crank or BB or something like that.

mix

ok great will ask him to do that. what does this do?

man i sound like an ignorant wanker.

Haha, no worries! There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who don't ask questions....

Facing the BB shell makes sure that the BB axle is aligned so that your cranks don't wobble and it will increase the life of the bearings as they wil run in perfectly parallel planes.

Haha, no worries! There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who don't ask questions....

Facing the BB shell makes sure that the BB axle is aligned so that your cranks don't wobble and it will increase the life of the bearings as they wil run in perfectly parallel planes.

thanks. i will make sure he does it correctly as much as i can :)

sweet!

cant wait for my ride on saturday. also getting Maxxis Crossmarks today.

its a good day.

Rather get a Monorail for the front. FAR more grip than the Crossmarks, and they're more of an all-rounder. Show the Crossmarks anything more than hardpack, and they faint.

They're superb at the back, but shouldn't go anywhere near a front wheel.

Rather get a Monorail for the front. FAR more grip than the Crossmarks, and they're more of an all-rounder. Show the Crossmarks anything more than hardpack, and they faint.

They're superb at the back, but shouldn't go anywhere near a front wheel.

DONE, shot just changed my order to Monorail front crossmark back. anything better than my Kenda small Block 8.